Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aegis T2 52 cm (700 wheel)
Quote | Reply
I just posted my Aegis T2 bike on E-Bay, excellent condition. If it doesn't sell within one week I will open it up to sellers here. Just do a search on Ebay on Aegis T2 and you should find it. Details:

This is a 2004 Aegis T2 carbon fiber racing bike, loaded with custom components and ready to race. 52 cm frame, 700 cm wheels, custom Aegis paint job (yellow fade to blue). See the Aegis web site for more details on this great bike. This bike has less than 300 road miles on it and has only been raced twice. Excellent condition with the exception of the chainstays which have 3 very small nicks from pebbles. As an added incentive, buyer will have the option to purchase a 2004 Renn 575 disk wheel with a Tufo S3 jet lite tubular tire and 10-speed Shimano cassette for an additional $300 (used twice, retail is $400). FSA compact crank combined with Shimano 10-speed Durace gives this bike great gear ratio coverage and total range.

Custom Components:

Fork: Reynolds Ouzo Pro Aero, new with bike

Rolf Vector Pro wheels, clincher

2004 Shimano Durace 10 speed components (derailler, brakes, bar end shifters)

2004 FSA compact carbon cranks (50/34 chain rings)

Shimano Durace 10 speed 11-23 cassette (or 12-25, whichever is preferred), new

Shimano Durace pedals, new

Chris King headset, new

Oval Aero A700 aerobars, new

Thomson elite seat post, new, with San Marco USPS racing saddle

Specialized wireless bike computer (speed only)

Geometry: (seat tube angle approx 78 deg)
Quote Reply
Re: Aegis T2 52 cm (700 wheel) [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn Marty, when did you get that bike? Was that from Gary? That's an awesome build you have on that bike. Anyways, good luck selling it. If anyone is wondering if this guy is for real on the bike I'll vouch for him, although you'd better tell your wife to stop beating my girlfriend or I'll put a jinx on that ebay auction... BTW, she had a great race. See you in Kona.
Quote Reply