Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

650 Zipp 909 Wheelset, tubular, Shimano
Quote | Reply
Up for action: a tubular set of 2004 650c Zipp 909s. This set consists of a 404 front and Zipp's fastest disc ever, with dimpling (Zipp does not make a dimpled 650 404). Zipp's discs were already the fastest, being flat, and they got even faster when Zipp added dimpling. So pimp your ride today with one of the fastest wheelsets around and prepare to topple your PRs.

I just had new stickers installed so both wheels sport the new 2006 stickers. They were inspected by a professional mechanic and have been cleared for take-off; the front wheel is almost perfectly true and the disc is also true. There is a small dent on the non-drive side of the disc but it is just cosmetic and does not affect ride quality, structural integrity, or speed. Other than that the wheels are in immaculate condition.

These were race-only wheels used in one IM and one half-IM, for a total of less than 200 miles. I am including the mounted tires (Tufo S3 lites, one of the lightest tubulars available) which also have less than 200 miles on them, and a D/A 9-speed cassette that is in good shape. Will ship worldwide. MSRP is $2050, make me an offer.

Last edited by: rvet: Aug 29, 06 10:30
Quote Reply
Re: 650 Zipp 909 Wheelset, tubular, Shimano [rvet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for pictures
Quote Reply