Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware
Quote | Reply
I am selling this super fast full carbon fiber 55 cm TT/Tri bike designed with features and benefits that truly result in faster racing times. I raced the bike one season and put approximately 500 miles on the frame. I am very pleased with the responsiveness and transfer of power, but I have too many bikes and need to sell. I purchased the frame directly from the Manufacturer and therefore it has the unique look of a full carbon fiber bike without any stickers or decals. You can find additional information concerning this frame since it is very similar if not exactly like the frame used on the Xlab Avenger TT bike and the Beyond Fabrications Blink Carbon Time Trial Bike. This bike is sold with many new or almost new components.
With over 90% of your energy on your bike going into aerodynamic drag, this carbon fiber frame is focused on every aspect of the bike that could reduce the drag. Check out the design features that make this bike fast on the race course; such as fast shifting with unique chain stay routing and efficient use of your power achieved through a special oval top tube and huge stays and a super stiff bottom bracket.
Features:
  1. Super-Shift System - Faster shifting due to unique chain stay routing of rear dιrailleur cable, resulting in a smaller bend radius for the rear shift cable housing.
  2. Wind Shadow - Rear wheel cutout improves aerodynamics resulting in less drag and faster times.
  3. Mega-Mono Stay - Rear mono-stay shielded from the wind, minimizing frontal area and resulting in less drag.
  4. Dual Entry Headtube - Minimizes exposed cable housing and reduces aerodynamic drag.
  5. Assymetrical Full Carbon Aero Fork - Flat inner surface minimizes interference drag.
  6. Oval Lateral Stiffness - Less flex due to a horizontally ovalized top tube that gives incredible lateral stiffness and improved power transfer without sacrificing comfort.
  7. Power Stays - Transfer more of your power to the rear wheel due to oversized chain stays.
  8. Carbon Aero Seatpost - Low drag and fully adjustable for optimum saddle position.
  9. Quick Change Vertical Dropouts - Used on more race bikes than any other dropout design. Easy to use by enthusiast or pro.
  10. Aero Cockpit – Vision Sizemore stem, base bar, and aero bar.
  11. Wheels – Shimano WH-R500 Wheels (less than 5 miles) and New Vittoria Diamante Pro Light Tires. Shimano Wheels and Vittoria tires pictured separately. (Bike pictured with Edge race wheels, Continental Tubular Tires, and Cassette not included in this sale)

Shimano Dura Ace / Ultegra 10 Speed:
  • Frame – 55 cm Carbon TT Frame (approximately 500 miles). Durable Polyurethane Finish - Baked on to provide the utmost protection for the carbon.
  • Fork – Carbon Fork. Flat inner surface minimizes interference drag.
  • Seat Post - Carbon Aero Seatpost.
  • Rear Der - Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed
  • Front Der - Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed
  • Head Set - Edge 1 1/8”
  • Brake Caliper - Cervelo Caliper
  • Brake Lever - Dia Compe 188 levers
  • Shifter Lever - Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed
  • Cassette - Shimano Ultegra 11-23 10 Speed
  • Chain - Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed
  • Cranks – Shimano Ultegra / Double 53-39T Ring
  • Bottom Bracket – Shimano Ultegra
  • Base Bar – VisionTech 40 cm width Alloy Time Trail Base Bar
  • Aero Bar – VisionTech 26.0 x 230 mm Alloy Time Trial Clip-on bars
  • Stem - VisionTech Sizemore 90mm 80˚
  • Wheels – Shimano WH-R500 (less than 5 miles)
  • Tires – Vittoria Diamante Pro Light 700-23 cm (New)
  • Saddle – Selle Italia – Cervelo (New)

Frame Geometry
  • Top Tube Length (cm) – 55
  • Seat Tube Angle – 76.0
  • Head Tube Angle 73.0
  • Head Tube Length (mm) – 105

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS LISTING AT ANY TIME.

THIS ITEM IS ALSO OFFERED FOR SALE LOCALLY.

SHIPPING TO US AND CANADA AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT RECEIPT. BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING COSTS.

I am asking $2100. Please respond with any offers or questions you might have. Thank you.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First bump for all the bored on Tuesday people....

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered to $2000. Also accepting any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the bike? Would you consider selling as a frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [run4yrlif] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would prefer to sell it complete, if only for the PITA factor. If anything changes I will let you know.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any takers @ $1950 or any reasonable offers?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of interest, but no takers yet. $1850 anyone?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FIRE SALE!! $1,800

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i hate to burst you bubble but you can get a closeout dura-ace/ultegra mix Seduza brand spanking new for 2000. You can charge whatever you want for this bike, but it's objectively not a "fire sale" deal at 1800.

Quote | Reply
the fire sale was sort of a joke, but anywho... I don't care either, I just want fair value, and don't want to have to go the ebay route.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a sweet bike and a great deal. If I haden't committed on another frame I would buck up the money.
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [itriall3sports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a nice looking bike. Is it a 2006 or a 2007 frame?
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [bie12821] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, 2007 frame, perfect condition.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you consider shipping to Australia? (everything except the wheels that is)
Quote Reply
Re: 55 cm Carbon Fiber TT-Tri Frame Complete; Shimano Dura Ace & Ultegra 10 Speed - Dial up beware [radioactiveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm willing to ship it anywhere as long as you pay the shipping costs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lots of interest, but no takers yet. Willing to sell sans wheels for around 1700, or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
last chance before it goes on ebay...

Quote Reply