Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante
Quote | Reply
54cm S-Works Tarmac SL2, 54 cm.

Asking $1900 shipped to lower 48, and knock $100 off price if you pick up in person (Southern Cal/Irvine area). Prefer cash or check, or buyer pays paypal fees please (regular goods only, no “gift” transactions).

Parts are Sram Red group, top shelf Ritchey WCS carbon cockpit (single bolt post, 4-axis 110mm stem, and ergo bars), nearly new (less than 500 miles) Red compact 34/50 172.5 crank, Ultegra chain & cassette, Aliante carbon saddle, no pedals. Wheels that’ll come with bike (not as pictured) are nearly brand new DTRR 1.1 rims, 7800 hubs, 32 spoke. I’ll toss the Vittoria Corsa clinchers on there (as pictured) if you want ‘em. This generation of Tarmac SL's have threaded BSA BB, which gives you a lot of parts flexibility.

I’m the 2nd owner, and the first owner (who is an acquaintance) took immaculate care of it and didn’t ride it much, nor have I (it’s got maybe 1k on it since I bought it a year and a half ago). The model year, if I recall, is a 2009.

As for fit, you can see the stem and spacer setup (there's wiggle room up or down, assuming you can fit the frame), and my saddle height is in the ~71cm range.

Bike is located in the So Cal/Orange County (Irvine) area. Please PM me for any detail questions, particularly on timing (I don’t always have access to it due to travel). Can leave it with someone local, or we can work something out for shipping. It’ll be very well packed, either by me or a local shop.

FYI, I'd consider selling just the frame, fork & headset, as I could use the rest of the parts. Dunno what to ask for that, but shoot me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks.

[url=http://s191.photobucket.com/...ke/IMG_3104.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s191.photobucket.com/...ke/IMG_3106.jpg.html][/url]

Massive downtube relative comparison.

[url=http://s191.photobucket.com/.../IMG_3077-1.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: 54ny77: Nov 23, 13 22:42
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante [54ny77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
best comparison i've ever seen, great frame, tho.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

Tarmacasada Burrito. Tastes great, less filling.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante [54ny77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

Would you consider a bike trade?

I am also in SoCal, please hit me back at billydoyle2003@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante [wrdoyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Billy, PM sent.

Specialized might sue current owners to cease and desist riding anything older than 3 years from date of manufacture, so be cautious....

:)
Last edited by: 54ny77: Dec 11, 13 13:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this bike still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm S-Works Tarmac Sl2 / Sram Red / Ritchey WCS / Aliante [Manny23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.

Feel free to PM offline if you have questions, etc.

Thanks.
Quote Reply