Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500
Quote | Reply
Felt IA1 Triathlon Time Trial Bike 54cm. Condition is "Used". Shipped with UPS Ground, FedEx, or whatever you prefer.

No pedals or saddle included.

Zipp 10 speed Shimano compatible shifters, DA rear derailleur (with 13T pulleys), Ultegra front, Vision aero cranks, Zipp extensions, and Bontrager carbon adjustable brake levers. Felt carbon base bars and integrated stem. Comes with 80mm deep full carbon clincher wheels, and a number of other tweaks that really improve the usability over how they were shipped from Felt. The Bontrager adjustable brake levers are especially useful for dialing in the best brake feel.

This bike is incredibly aero and makes a fantastic triathlon machine, with integrated storage for gels inside the top tube. Selling as I am no longer racing and need to clean a few things out of the garage. Looking for something in the range of $2500 shipped.

Last edited by: chicanery: Nov 8, 20 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500 [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike. What year is this?
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500 [emarcieri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2014 I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To this day that is my favorite paint scheme Felt ever put out. Love the look.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500 [wcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stealth from the factory is really nice.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Felt IA 1 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike $2500 [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? If so how much for it without wheels? Can you send picture of cockpit
Quote Reply