Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

4 Sale: Wheelset Real Design SuperSonic
Quote | Reply
Wheelset For Sale, Great Deal for a Smart Buyer.

Carbon aero wheelset from Real Design, 700c. Never been ridden, taken from display bike I purchased on line. These wheels are too good for me and I am downgrading to a more all around training wheelset. These will make a great race set for a triathlon or time trial bike. Deep aero profile, lightweight with that smooth carbon ride and a great look! See detailed specs below.

Price: $600 U.S. + shipping O.B.O. (includes Vittorio Rubino Pro Slick tires). Will ship to U.S. and Canada

Payment Methods: Only PayPal accepted.

Pictures available, e-mail me at Krista.Henderson@rogers.com

Real Design SuperSonic 40 Specs

Rims: 40mm one-piece molded carbon w/machine rim surface

Spokes: 14/17/14 butted DT straight pull

Hub: Aluminum

Skewers: Alum axle

Weight: 1613 grams

40 one-piece molded carbon rim

- Superior stopping power from machined rim surface

- Reduced drag from aero rim profile

- Holds trueness better than conventional rims because of reinforced carbon hoop

Butted DT spokes and machined nipples

- Easier maintenance and truing is provided by the DT machined nipples with threadlock

- Increased overall wheel strength with no windup from straight pull butted DT spokes

- Lightweight with reduced spoke count (20 front/ 24 rear)

Aluminum hub

- Silky smooth rolling action and zero maintenance is supplied by precision sealed bearings in front (2) and rear (4) hubs

- Simple serviceability of axle, bearings and free hub makes maintenance headache-free

- Component versatility is no problem with Shimano or Campy compatibility

-------------------------------------
http://www.PlusPerformanceFitness.com
Last edited by: Toronto_Tri_Gal: Mar 18, 05 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: 4 Sale: Wheelset Real Design SuperSonic [Toronto_Tri_Gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi TTG

If you still have the wheelset...I have a Mavic Kyserium Elite(Shimano) wheelset that is just about new..maybe 1/4 mi on them total...just a trip around the block to test out the bike they were on.
I've had them as a spares....thought you might be interested in a trade..
The Mavics have brand new Michelin Ironman Pro's 700x23 black & red trim.
I'm sure you will love these for training as they are bomb proof!..and they are light enough to race with..especially for hills.

Just a thought!

Fish

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: 4 Sale: Wheelset Real Design SuperSonic [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Fish,

Thanks for the offer, it's definitely a good one. For now I'd like to see if I can sell these wheels - it'll help pay for some new pedals & cycling shoes. :)

Quote Reply
SOLD: Wheelset Real Design SuperSonic [Toronto_Tri_Gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply