Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2021 Quintana Roo PRsix2 Disc 54cm
Quote | Reply
I'm posting this up for a teammate who is not on Slowtwitch. She purchased this from another member here on Slowtwitch about 10 months ago and due to some health issues never rode it. She's decided to sell it, so posting it up again for her. It's currently in Northern Cal, and will be professionally boxed and shipped. Feel free to ask any questions, if I can't answer them I'll get the answer, or put you in touch with her.

Here is the add from before. I'll add new pictures (same condition as it was never ridden), shortly.

2021 Quintana Roo PRsix2 Disc 54cm frame (90mm stem) built up with SRAM Red eTap AXS, Quarq power meter, Reynolds Blacklabel 65/80 wheelset, Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Aerobar, and full CeramicSpeed bearing setup.

Bike was ridden outside 3 times last season and has been on a Wahoo Kickr (cassette stayed on wheel and have separate cassette on trainer) since. Bike shows little to no signs of wear or use.

Bike is built up with the following specs:
-SRAM Red eTap AXS 2x12
-Quarq 50/37 165mm (paired with 10-28 XG1290 cassette)
-Zipp Vuka Shift AXS 90 extensions
-S900 HRD brakes with 160mm Centerline XR rotors
-Reynolds Blacklabel 65mm/80mm
-Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar
-CeramicSpeed OSPW, BB, and Wheel Bearings (wheels bearing not installed yet, new in box)

Also includes spare eTap battery, eTap charger, aerobar spacer kit, original 35c extensions, Shimano freehub body for wheel, replacement tape for basebar, original SRAM Red pulley wheels and cage, spare Red level chain, spare 110mm QR stem, spare hydration lid, 7x9 oval rail clamp, and spare seatpost wedge. Can swap seat out for something different if preferred.

Price is $6000 + $150 shipping with insurance (if necessary). I work for a bike shop so it will be professionally packed for shipping.

Feel free to comment or message me with any questions or if you want more pictures.

Last edited by: blackey: Oct 18, 23 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Quintana Roo PRsix2 Disc 54cm [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
additional pictures

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply