Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2020 Quintana Roo PRSix Disc - 54
Quote | Reply
I have a NEW Quintana Roo PRSix Disc for sale. I ordered it in November 2020. While waiting the 6 weeks for the bike to arrive I started training and about 3 weeks in I decided I just couldn't make the time to train to compete the way I wanted but I could not reverse the bike sale. I took possession of this bike in January and it has never been ridden outside. It is perfect and this is an incredible deal for someone who wants a rocket of a bike. I paid $8400 for it and I am selling for $6000. This is a firm price as it is in NEW condition. Unfortunately, I couldn't load pictures of the bike because of the size, but if you send me a message I can email them to you. The bike is white with silver decals on the bike and on the HED wheels.

SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 ELECTRONIC
Market-leading electronic gear shifting thanks to the Di2 system and trickle-down technology from professional-level Dura-Ace groupsets. This system ensures shifting accuracy, which provides crisp and precise shifts with every push of a button. No adjustment is required once setup. Instead of mechanical cables, high-end Di2 electronic wires relay your gear selection instantly with a push of a button. Upgrading to Di2 based system places gear shift buttons on both your aero bar extensions and base bars.

HED VANQUISH 6GP
The co-developed Vanquish 6 GP wheelset takes QR’s disc-brake triathlon bikes to the next level of performance. Made in HED’s Minnesota factory, the Vanquish 6 GP undergoes an in-depth quality control process. The proprietary wheels use the same patented rim shape that HED uses for all of its disc-specific wheelsets. The 6 GP shape is all-new, with a 30mm external width (21mm internal width). This results in a superior aerodynamic performance with 23-28mm tires.
Quote Reply