Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2020 Quintana Roo PRSix Disc - 54
Quote | Reply
2020 Quintana Roo PRSix Disc - NEW - 54. Condition is "New"

I ordered this bike back in November 2020. I was told it would take 6 weeks to come in but I wanted to start training for a half-ironman so I did. Throughout the process I realized I did not have the time nor really enjoyed working out as much as it required and so I tried to stop the transaction but the bike shop I purchased from would not allow it, so here I am with an $8000 bike. It has never been ridden outside and I have only ridden it twice on my trainer indoors. It is literally a brand new bike. I have the receipt that shows when I purchased the bike and for the amount which was $8400. My loss is your gain. The bike specs are listed below. I am asking $7000. Feel free to shoot me an email at joshlittrell514@gmail.com for pictures.

HED VANQUISH 6GPThe co-developed Vanquish 6 GP wheelset takes QR’s disc-brake triathlon bikes to the next level of performance. Made in HED’s Minnesota factory, the Vanquish 6 GP undergoes an in-depth quality control process. The proprietary wheels use the same patented rim shape that HED uses for all of its disc-specific wheelsets. The 6 GP shape is all-new, with a 30mm external width (21mm internal width). This results in a superior aerodynamic performance with 23-28mm tires.

ULTEGRA DI2 ELECTRONIC
ForkQR Integrated Aero Disc CarbonHeadsetCane Creek IS41StemQR 2.0 Aero StemHandlebarProfile Aeria Ultimate Carbon with 35C extensions (340mm)SeatpostQR Aero CarbonSaddleISM PN 3.0ShiftersDura-Ace Di2Front DerailleurUltegra Di2Rear DerailleurUltegra Di2BrakesDura-Ace Hydraulic Disc
Disc RotorsDura-Ace 160mmCranksetFSA SLK Light 52-36CassetteUltegra 11-30ChainUltegraBottom BracketFSA PF30TiresContinental Ultrasport 3 Race 25cWheelsetSelect Wheels AboveTop Tube StorageQR Top Tube Storage SystemQBoxQR QBoxRiser Kit55mm Profile Design Riser Kit
Last edited by: jlittrell78: Feb 16, 21 6:44
Quote Reply