Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2020 Giant TCR Acvanced SL Disc Medium Large - Enve, Di2, PRO
Quote | Reply
Re listing my bike, been going back and forth on whether I want to sell or not... $3850 shipped conus net to me

2020 TCR Advanced SL - Only ridden this bike outdoors a handful of times, mostly on a wheel off trainer. Never raced or crashed. Has the pearl flake paint that gives it a rainbow gleam under sunlight. Excellent shape. Specs below, let me know if you have any other questions or would like more pics. Will ship conus via bike flights or similar. Have shipped numerous bikes in the past, no problem. Pedals, garmin mounts, saddle, cages not included. I can include the nd side pioneer power meter. Any white marks on the tires is sealant that leaked out while beading them, it can be wiped off with water and a rag, which I will do. I am 6'3" with a 35" "bike" inseam and isp is fit to me. 31 in / 787 mm center of bb to top of seat, full spacer set included for isp if needed. More pics - google photo link **CLICK HERE**

2020 TCR Advanced SL disc frame - Medium Large ~ 57 cm top tube - geo available on Giant site
Enve 3.4 SES Wheels with DT Swiss 240s hubs, tubeless
Ultegra R8050/8070 Di2 hydraulic disc group - 50-34, 11-28 - with bluetooth dongle
Contact SLR 120 mm +/- 8 stem
PRO Vibe Carbon bars - internal wired
Continental GP 5000 TL tires

Let me know if I missed anything - Thanks for looking!

Last edited by: Bigbird: May 7, 20 4:27
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant TCR Acvanced SL Disc Medium Large - Enve, Di2, PRO [Bigbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to the top
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant TCR Acvanced SL Disc Medium Large - Enve, Di2, PRO [Bigbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump $4100
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP - $3850 shipped conus. Pioneer power meter included
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final bump! $3300 shipped conus! Smokin deal!!
Last edited by: Bigbird: May 15, 20 6:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you will sell just the ENVEs? If they are still available....
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant TCR Acvanced SL Disc Medium Large - Enve, Di2, PRO [Fluffyfin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's pending sale now. I'll let you know if it falls through and I end up parting out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whole package still
Available?

https://twitter.com/mungub
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any chance you still have the spacers for the isp?
Quote Reply