Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Cervelo P3 Frameset size 54-in the box--EDIT----OFF the MARKET
Quote | Reply
I cracked my old Cervelo 2012 P2 size 54 frame and my favorite company in the world (now and always) actually came through with a brand new 2018 frame set. It has a sticker on it for $3K. I am now considering selling it vs building it up to a brand new bike. I do not want $3K and believe that this generosity should be shared and am looking for offers of $2K+. I will listen to alternate offers on a trade for a Cervelo road bike, like an S3 size 54.

This is the red/black option. My LBS is drooling about the fact they replaced the frame set and it looks so good. I could easily spend $1K and make it have Ultegra components and mechanical shifters and it would be a brand new 2018 P3. It has no wheels, headset or seat, but does have seat post and new BB. And since I have extra wheels/race wheels it would not be a stretch, but I wanted to solicit interest and then make a decision.

I have the other components from my 2012 that I will gladly include, but remember this is a new 11 speed and the 2012 is a 10 speed. The old headset/aerobars are the standard 3T AeroPro with alloy extensions. I will include all the old components from the old bike and the standard wheels that were on it along with the seat post and standard seat. I have several brand new ones if I have one that is desired, I'll include it instead. I have the original compact FSA crank (compact) from the 2012 that I'll include. The wheels have a relatively new 11/25 Ultegra cassette on it, I think.

I live in CT. I'll be happy to talk with anyone who is interested and can PM additional pictures. It is awfully nice and I'm really thinking about having my third tri-bike build up, which I really don't need and will certainly cause me grief with the MRS.

this is basically what it is:
https://rbcycles.com/...rameset-325832-1.htm
Last edited by: dtoce: Jul 4, 18 19:52
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Cervelo P3 Frameset size 54-in the box--EDIT----OFF the MARKET [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dale, that is awesome!!!

We need to get in touch! I have a friend who has a 2013 p2 and he needs some misc OEM parts (bottom bracket, crank, cassette). I wish you had this frame before I purchased my Canyon!
Quote Reply