Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Trek Speed Concept 2018 FOR SALE - Size Medium
Quote | Reply
SOLD THANKS!!!!!

Howdy!

I'm selling a beautiful 2018 Trek Speed Concept in Size MEDIUM. This is the standard configuration in Matte/Gloss Black. I purchased the bike new last fall and have literally ridden it 3 times. The bike looks practically new, and the stock carbon wheels & tires are completely unused (I used the bike with different wheels). This is the newest and current version of the speed concept. I'm only selling to get a customized Project One. It's UCI legal, and the list of components can be found here:
https://www.trekbikes.com/...eed-concept/p/22054/

I'm asking $2800 for the bike plus shipping (probably ~$50)

Please PM me with your email for more pictures and with any questions. Thanks!

Trek Bikes, Brooks Shoes, and Warm Water Please!!
Last edited by: Sunrise Swimmer: Jun 4, 18 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 & 2015 Trek Speed Concept FOR SALE - Size Medium & Small [Sunrise Swimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in small Trek.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 & 2015 Trek Speed Concept FOR SALE - Size Medium & Small [Sunrise Swimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DM sent for the Black medium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What height is the medium currently set up for?
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 & 2015 Trek Speed Concept FOR SALE - Size Medium & Small [Onion bhaji] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Currently set up for a 6 foot person, but everything is completely adjustable. Seat post has not been cut, and everything is original. It’s in excellent condition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2018 Trek Speed Concept is still available

Last edited by: Sunrise Swimmer: Jun 1, 18 5:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, which state are you located in?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept 2018 & 2015 FOR SALE - Size Medium & Small [Sunrise Swimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just an FYI that Sunrise Swimmer is a great seller. I just bought a bike from him. He takes amazing care of his bikes. He also packs them well, and ships them fast. Buy with confidence!
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept 2018 & 2015 FOR SALE - Size Medium & Small [Rossguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words Rossguy. Enjoy your bike and don’t hesitate to message with any questions!!! :)

Quote Reply
Re: SOLD - Trek Speed Concept 2018 FOR SALE - Size Medium [Sunrise Swimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THE BIKE HAS SOLD THANKS!

Quote Reply
Re: SOLD - Trek Speed Concept 2018 FOR SALE - Size Medium [Sunrise Swimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to state it was an excellent transaction with sunrise swimmer . Bike arrived quickly and was in the condition described and packaging was secure.
Quote Reply