Quote | Reply
2017 Ventum ONE
Frame Size: 56cm
Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9000
Crankset: 165mm – Shimano Dura Ace 9000
Powermeter: Stages Cycling
Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed BB30 Shimano
Saddle: ISM PL1.1
Wheels - Vision Team 25 Alloy (I can offer the buyer 40% OFF brand new ENVE wheels if they want to upgrade)
Bars/Stem: Upgraded to the ENVE SES Aerobar, and ENVE Stem
Water Bottle – 2018 version (has the holes for a bento box attachment) , Yellow

There is some cosmetic damage behind the crankset from when I dropped the chain in a race (like a total newbie). This can easily be covered up and it is only damage to the paint. Nothing structural at all. This bike was used in races for 6 months in the 2017 season. About 4 races total. Very minimal training on this bike (basically during race week only).

Bike is in fantastic condition minus the cosmetic damage behind the crankset. This bike was recently serviced at the Ventum factory in Miami where they changed out all of the major bolts and added some 2018 upgrades (like the new thumb screw bolt for the hydration unit).

Only selling because I am a sponsored athlete and this is last year's race bike. Happy to stand behind this bike and it's condition. This bike would retail for roughly $12,650. I am looking to sell it for $6500, and I will cover shipping.

Hit me up with any questions about the bike, it’s condition, etc.

AJ Baucco
www.baucco.com

Last edited by: DawgTown: Jun 3, 18 12:59
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 VENTUM ONE - Nearly 50% OFF Retail. PRICED TO SELL!!! [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just listed an updated bike for sale! Let me know if anyone has questions!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 VENTUM ONE - Nearly 50% OFF Retail. PRICED TO SELL!!! [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow! That’s an awesome Tri bike and at an awesome price!
Quote Reply