Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM.
Quote | Reply
Like new and bought on Dec 7 , 2017. My company network does not play with Mac so this needs to go. Private message for picture or send phone for text. In original box with everything that came with it.

$550 US shipped if paid PP Friends and Family
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
post a pic!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM. [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The file I have is too big and can't resize it. I can email text it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll take it if the sale falls through!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM. [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I travel all over for work, I use a macbook pro, have never had a problem connecting to the network at 100's of client sites, strange that you can't get a MBP to connect to play well with your work network.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM. [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a MacBook Pro for work and it’s a pain to go between work and non work networks. I had to setup a new network profile that only works outside of work. Our IT’s policy is that they only ensure Windows systems work, Mac and Linux, you’re on your own.

It’s a combination of web certificates and how NT accounts need to talk to the OS.

I’m switching to a windows machine in a month, it’s too hard to keep up with the changes our IT team keep pushing. I used to have time for it, but now that my career has grown, I have less time to put into it. Bummer, I used to enjoy the technical challenges.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Macbook Air 13.3 128gb 8 gb of RAM. [Koudja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear you, I refuse to use a windows machine, I work for a small firm and I'm pretty much the IT dept. there :-) no way am I gonna run windows. Headache after headache. But yeah, it you gotta jump through hoops all the time for the mac, maybe not worth it.

Anyway this is a great price for a MBP, wish I saw it sooner.
Quote Reply