Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD 2016 Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra Hydraulic 56cm w/ Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Wheelset $2000
Quote | Reply
E-mail me at wesboyce AT me.com with any questions. Price: $2000 SHIPPED with PayPal friends/family to avoid fees.

For sale is my extremely lightly used size 56cm 2016 Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra with upgraded Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc wheels. This thing is in amazing condition aside from the one very small clear coat issue on the back of the fork. This was there when the bike was new. The paint is not chipped - it is just the clear coat. I have included a photo of this in the pictures. There is also a small scuff on a sticker on one of the rims - this is purely cosmetic. It is pictured with a Zipp bar/stem, bottle cages, pedals, Garmin mount, and a Quarq power meter. THESE PARTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. I will put both the stock stem/bars and the stock Cannondale Hollowgram crankset back on the bike and remove the other parts prior to shipping. The bar/stem and crankset were removed when the bike was new, so they have never been used. I will also put the original Mavic tires back on the bike instead of the current tires. In other words, it is being sold as all stock aside from the upgraded wheels and it does NOT come with pedals or cages. The stock parts are outlined below.

The bike retailed new for $2600 (just like the 2017 model), and the wheels retail for $900. If you would prefer to not include the wheels, then I can lower the bike price to $1400 with no wheels.

Let me know if there are any questions, and I'd be happy to reply. I'd also be happy to include more photos if there is anything I am missing.

The bike will be shipped via Bikeflights.com, which uses FedEx Ground.

Stock parts:

FRAME
CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc

FORK
CAAD12 Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4, post-mount disc

WHEELSET
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc

TIRES
Mavic Yksion

CRANK
Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36

BOTTOM BRACKET
FSA BB30 Bearings

CHAIN
Shimano HG701, 11-speed