Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Dura Ace Di2 Small
Quote | Reply
This was a Team Katusha pro bike that I bought from a Katusha equipment manager at the beginning of 2017 with the frame, fork, brakes, and seatpost. I built it up with the all new top of the line componenets. It has the time trial extension shifter and base bar shifters on the brake levers. Everything is in excellent working condition. There are a handful of cosmetic scratches pictured, but the frame is in perfect structural condition. It recently received a full overhaul tune up. The chain has maybe 100 miles on it. I am a road racer and used this for occasional time trials, but it spent more time hanging in the garage than anything. The front end is fully integrated, hiding all cables and is one of the best designs to date I've seen. The brakes work great, way better than any other TT/tri rim brakes I've used. Either carbon or alloy brake pads can be included The Di2 junction box was custom fitted under the bottom bracket by the Katusha mechanics for clean cable routing and to be out of the wind. I bought the extension angle set from Canyon to shim the extensions up, but it can be removed and assembled flat with the same bolts. The frame, fork, seatpost, brakes, handlebar, group set pictured are all included. It will be professionally boxed locally and shipped via BikeFlights
Price: $3,300 + shipping

High quality photos:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmGauFJF

List of components:
Frame: 2014 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX
Handlebar: Integrated with frame, 20mm extension riser + angle set to shim extensions upward
Derailleurs: Shimano Dura Ace R9170 front and rear derailleurs
Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace R9100 170mm 53/39 (stages power meter available for extra $)
Brakes: Integrated in fork and under bottom bracket
Shift/Brake Levers: Dura Ace 9160 r/l Di2
Extension shifters: Dura Ace Di2 SW-9071
Saddle: Specialized Sitero II Expert
Chain: Dura Ace 11spd
Bar Tape: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
Electronics: Internal Di2 Battery, junction A box under BB, 2 junction B boxes in headtube to hide all wires in the frame (I can draw a diagram if you wish)

Feel free to message with any questions. I hope someone else gets to fly on this speed machine!
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Dura Ace Di2 Small [anglosaxonjaxon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen this bike in person and it is super nice, the build and wire routing on it is perfect. If I needed a new TT bike this would be it.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Dura Ace Di2 Small [anglosaxonjaxon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Real shot in the dark here. Is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Dura Ace Di2 Small [dkali97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. It’s long gone. But the Shiv is!
Quote Reply