Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here!
Quote | Reply
So we all have loads of gear, and much of that is just taking up space in our closet. Perhaps you've tried selling it in the past and nobody was interested. Well, you've come to the right place.

We did this last year, and it worked out pretty well. Welcome to the 2013 Pay it Forward thread.

How it works:

First, follow me on Twitter for creating this thread. Just as a little thank you as it makes me look better. The link is in my signature. :)

You list something you have FOR FREE. In true spirit, you should cover shipping costs, but you can ask the "buyer" to cover them if you choose.

If you pick a free item up, you MUST list an item of your own. And so on and so forth. If you have an item you want to get rid of, you can post it right away and claim something down the road. But this is all done on the honor system. This lets us all exchange items that we don't need for something that is of use.

And, if you put up 3 items, go ahead and claim 3 items.

It doesn't have to just be triathlon gear related. If you have a video game that you never played or something else, you might as well post it up.

I'll use this post to clarify other things as issues may arise.

speedySTATES
Last edited by: fartleker: Jan 31, 13 18:38
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As for my first item, a pair of the K Swiss Blade Lights. I'm super picky about shoes and only ran some 10-15 miles in them. Great condition but they just didn't work for me. Either a 9.5 or 10, I'll have to check tonight. Have been claimed!

speedySTATES
Last edited by: fartleker: Nov 27, 12 13:40
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Defeet arm warmers ** GONE** and knee warmers **GONE**. Both are black and size L.

Also have LG cotton cycling cap. One size fits all.

A pair of new Look Keo black cleats (fixed) - no hardware

Team Javelin tri top size L made by Sugoi.
Last edited by: timetrialist: Nov 28, 12 12:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the shoes are a 10 I would take them.

I have a new Kalloy aluminum seatpost size 27.2 someone can have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if 9.5 ill take. I have a rear mount hydration system ill post tonight.

Ok so the hydration system is broke. So I found a grey Nathan's race belt and

***TAKEN*** size large, red, one piece race suit. I wore it for 3 Olympic races and 1 long training day. [/img][/img]

David

H & A Racing
Last edited by: dbro1: Nov 28, 12 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [timetrialist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd take the arm warmers, if thats okay. I'll put up some video games later. I'm gonna start liquidating the stuff I don't play :P eventually might get rid of my console but that's a ways down the road.

are the arm warmers taken? Cold season is hitting and I have zero cold weather gear.

If I have unused credits from the other thread can I cash in here?

Credit 1
Credit 2
Credit 3

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jamaican wrote:
If I have unused credits from the other thread can I cash in here?

Credit 1
Credit 2
Credit 3
Yes, your credit is good here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have some cycling stuff i can get rid of:

USED - Pearl Izumi Bibs (their highest end model. not sure of the name, maybe P.R.O.?) - size medium
USED - LG Swim Bike Run of Kentucky Team jersey - size medium
X-Lab Bag - made to fit Wing carrier systems. i specifically used it with a Super Wing.

i hope someone can use this stuff!

Quote | Reply
I can use some bibs! and i will give back!

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jkcoop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could use the X-Lab bag. I can offer up two plastic Profile Design water bottle cages and a black Fuel Belt race belt.

Quote | Reply
could use the water bottle holders AND fuel belt...pm?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jkcoop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkcoop3 wrote:

USED - Pearl Izumi Bibs (their highest end model. not sure of the name, maybe P.R.O.?) - size medium

These, if they're not already gone.

I think I have 2 credits already, but I think I need some more good deeds anyways so:

GONE (2) Sauccony Progrid Race flats, size 10.5 I think. BOTH GONE
(1) New Balance NB1400 Race flats, size 10.5 I think.
GONE Profile Design behind the seat hydration (2 cages). White. GONE
Nathan (I think?) behind the seat hydration pack. It has a tube that traces beneatht eh top tube and up into your mouth! Great for a century or something like that. Unused.

NB's were raced in thrice, one was a half.

Saucconys - one have one season of races XC races, one has 3 triathlons - 2 sprint, 1 olympic.

In case anyone wants to straight up trade...looking for M bibs!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Last edited by: Livetotri: Nov 27, 12 13:38
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuel belt is spoken for. PM me your address for the water bottle cages.

Quote | Reply
First video game liquidation post:

All three Jak & Daxter games. More later.

I will give a Large Bell Lumen road helmet, worn maybe 5-10 times, great condition-silver and white model. Depending on your location I may ask the recipient to pay shipping. I hope this can keep someone safe!

Professional Athlete: http://jordancheyne.wordpress.com/ http://www.strava.com/athletes/145340

Coaching Services:http://www.peakformcoaching.com/

Last edited by: Jordano: Nov 26, 12 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Jordano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adidas adizero boston 1 Shoes (Green) size 8, FREE!
Brooks Launch shoes size 8, FREE!
Plain non sanction IM hat. Headsweats.

PM for pics thanks

PM me if you want em. worn less then 35 miles on both shoes
Last edited by: espejo09: Nov 26, 12 18:44
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [temoniprince] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
temoniprince replied first, so the bibs are his.
sorry, Eli.

PM me your address and i'll get these on to ya!

Quote | Reply
alright!
X-Lab bag is yours, PM me the address and i'll make it happen.

Quote | Reply
Thx brada i will post when I get home

Thank you again

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll try to earn a few credits in advance...

I have

Nike track Spikes- 12
--All used but have life left--

Pair of sugio bibs- S - SHIPPED
Pearl Izuni wind vest- M -SHIPPED

2 credits for me!
Last edited by: six_cubes: Nov 27, 12 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [six_cubes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have an assortment of size large bike jerseys that I'll post later tonight.

Probably 5 or 6 of them. Zoot, Pearl Izumi mostly. PM me if you have any interest in advance.

Edit: All Jerseys claimed. Wow. That was quick lol
Last edited by: SurfingLamb: Nov 27, 12 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adizero boston shoes and IM Hat, gone

Still have the brooks launch shoes size 8 available
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [six_cubes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ed about sugoi and pearl izumi.

I'll post some items tonight when I get back to the house

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply

Prev Next