Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [msaad7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shoot me a PM with your info
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Sword] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Original Post updated...seatpost has been claimed.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jesselyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the Fizik saddle gone? if not I will take it
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [rlh212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its gone...all items spoken for! Thanks ST.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Sword] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for saddles to modify. Let me know what you have. Pictures if you have them. Will pay shipping. PM me or send email to sellabicituning at gmaildotcom.

Sella Bici Tuning

Turning your saddle into a work of art
Last edited by: SBT: Sep 8, 13 11:18
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [SBT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have an old cyclocross bike laying around that isnt getting any use and looking to unload it? I would be forever greatful and literally take anything. Cant afford to buy one so hoping someone wants help me out. Thanks everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a couple of Garmin 305/205 accessories (may or may not fit other Garmins) that I will give you for the cost of shipping.

I have:
  1. 2 sets of chargers (base part the 305 connects to and USB piece you plug into the wall).
  2. 1 extra base part
  3. 2 bands (just the sides with the metal clasp)

Quote Reply
Post deleted by gjc985 [ In reply to ]
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gjc985 wrote:
Anyone have an old cyclocross bike laying around that isnt getting any use and looking to unload it? I will take anything regardless of condition or age. I would be forever greatful and literally take anything. Cant afford to buy one so hoping someone wants help me out. Thanks everyone!

Bumb
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [brownnugen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Garmin issued 310xt wristband repair kit. It includes the tool to replace the band, a full replacement band, and one metal clasp to attach a band. I only used one of the metal clasps it came with.

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keo Sprint pedals in good shape but need a new home. Please pay shipping.

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gone
Quote Reply

Prev Next