Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [action_hack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I my have a few computers. Let me dig around my bike basement.

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [EightySixer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let me know if they are looking for a home.

thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Gatorbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the barrel adjusters if they are available... pm on the way.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [ddd1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ddd1 wrote:
I'll take those brakes. Address will be PM'd to you.

I'm offering up a stock 27.2mm seatpost; forgot what the brand name is. Came off of a Bianchi. Silver.

I'll take the seatpost if you still have it.

In return I'm offering up a wired Sigma Sport BC 800 bike computer and a wired Vetta C25 bike computer. The batteries are dead but they both work just fine.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two bike hoists, free to a good home, just pay shipping. They are not in the original box but I only tried them once and they didn't work well for my garage set up. They look similar to this:

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take it if they are available
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [TRIal_of_miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIal_of_miles: I could use the jerseys if they're still available.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [tacetman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but someone already snatched them up
Last edited by: TRIal_of_miles: Jul 30, 13 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [TRIal_of_miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Zoot Ultra Cycle Short - Size Small. Good condition except for a small hole in the typical thigh rub area. Completely unnoticeable unless you are spreading your legs like an eagle.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [EightySixer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EightySixer,
If those computers are still available let me know and I'd love to grab one that works!

cole
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take them. Do you have a picture you could send? triathlete1045671@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take them. can PM or triathlete1045671@yahoo.com. can stitch up that hole easy!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a pair of shimano brakes off a 2007 felt b2, one silver (front) and black (rear), also 2 stems. both 26.2, one is 100 (i think) the other 80. also a set of aero brake levers from a shiv. just pay shipping and any or all are yours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zoot short size small still available? Sounds like it would fit me perfectly. My email is chubsher at gmail dot com. Just getting into the sport and very greatful for any help

--
"The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way."
Last edited by: chubsher: Aug 9, 13 4:31
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [chubsher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent PM regarding the shiv aero brake levers.
Thanks
Andrew
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- SOLD Quick Release kit for Garmin forerunner 305, as well as the charging cradle (NOT the cable or wall plug)

- SOLD C02 pump/multi-tool (http://www.nashbar.com/...ce=c&cagpspn=pla)

If you can pay shipping that would be appreciated, if not I will.

Looking for a threaded c02 head if anyone has an extra lying around...
Last edited by: rlh212: Aug 19, 13 18:52
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [rlh212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the multi tool/inflator.pm me and I'll send you the details and payment for shipping
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [getger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM and I will send it your way
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like these may be gone, but if the are still available I'll take 'em.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I have them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got the following items that I'm trying to get rid of now... shoot me a PM

Last edited by: Sword: Aug 18, 13 14:28
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Sword] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the seatpost if it's 27.2. Shoot me a pm please!

Sword wrote:
I got the following items that I'm trying to get rid of now...

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jesselyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry its 31.6..post updated..
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Sword] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doh! Oh well, heck of a grab for somebody!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill take the saddle!
Quote Reply

Prev Next