Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
I finally finished building up a new 2011 frameset...But circumstances just don’t allow me to ride. Would like someone to enjoy this awesome bike.

It is built with a custom DI-2 set-up...currently has the time trial synchro-shifting bar end shifters, although I do have the standard 2-button shifters I will send with the bike. It has a 3T Vola LTD aerobars($850), bontrager Hilo pro carbon saddle, shimano dura ace 9000 crankset (new 170/52-36), the DI2 components are the newest models, along with charger. It is wired internally, with a seat tube battery installed in the cervelo specific water bottle above the bottom bracket. It has some foam wrap inside the water bottle so it will not rattle, and the battery has enough slack that it can be pulled out of the spout of the water bottle if necessary. I also have one extra water bottle. The brake levers are the dura ace carbon brake levers...front brake is a tri rig...message me and I can email you pictures.

The bike shop that built it up also has it for sale...so I’m not sure how long it will last.

Everything but wheels....first $3,000 PayPal is what I am looking for.

Thanks.
Last edited by: zooropa: May 22, 18 19:18
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kyle h wrote:
Size?

That might help...size 56
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any Interest?

Still available, new Frameset build...with all of the original parts/brake/cover...

$2500 plus shipping.

Message me your email address for pictures
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 Price Drop [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man, that sounds so sweet. If I wouldn't have a P4 myself already I'd be all over this. The 56 would even fit me slightly better than the 54 I have now I think.

I like the idea of the battery in the water bottle.

Good luck selling that bad boy!

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 Price Drop [Richard Blaine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love to see some pics. Millerlite80@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 Price Drop [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last Bump, This was a really awesome build by Jason at Fort Worth Cycling. I don't want to tear it apart...but I can sell the parts and get more than the $2500 I am asking for this bike...someone who needs a fast 56 needs to bring this home...I have many extras I will send along with this...another new water bottle, the bontrager storage piece that attaches to the saddle if you prefer that over the xlab...all of the 3T pieces for that aerobar system(spacers/BTA Clamp)...and the Look Blade Ti pedals will stay on there too...

PM me if you would like me to send some images...

thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posting Photos Will Help Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 Price Drop [ilove2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I am more than happy to email all the photos to anyone that asks...

It is a brand new 2011 evo, it only came in one color...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the bontrager Hilo pro carbon saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P4 EVO - New Build-size 56 Price Drop [daniel_kirby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry...I should have updated this...it is sold...thank you for checking though.
Quote Reply