Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items
Quote | Reply
All items are in excellent condition, some items not even used, everything must go!!

Pics of bikes posted at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasoncpretty/

PM me for contact information and I’ll give you my phone number so we can discuss.

Bikes:
2009 Felt DA (new in 2010), 54cm size, used less than 1000 kms
Sram RED front and rear derailleurs
Dura-Ace 7900 brakeset with cork pads
Zipp Vuka aerobars (brand new), Zipp s-bend extensions (also have a straight set which are new and uncut)
Sram R2C shifters
Cee Gee pads (new) and the original Zipp pads which are also new.
Sram Red compact crankset, 172.5mm, 110mm bcd with 36x52 rings (also have 34x50 rings –your choice), includes Sram Red BB with ceramic bearings.
Look Keo carbon pedals
Fizik Arione Tri 2 (black) or Felt 3.1 (white) saddle - both brand new
Xlab Turbo rear hydration system c/w Specialized cages
This bike has the Bayonnet II stem with extra extension lengths.
Bike is in perfect condition, no scratches, never dropped, very well maintained, was ridden sparingly and never in the rain!
Wheeset is Pro-Lite Gavia, 38 mm carbon clinchers, can also sell without wheels
Asking $3800.00 or $3400 without a wheelset.

2007 Felt B2, 54cm, full carbon, build is as follows:
Sram FORCE (2010) front and rear derailleurs
Dura-Ace 7900 brakeset with Zipp pads
Zipp Vuka aerobars (brand new), Zipp s-bend extensions with integrated shift bosses
Sram TT900 (carbon) shifters (new)
Sram Red compact crankset, 172.5mm, 110mm bcd with 34x50 rings, includes Sram Red BB with ceramic bearings.
Wheelset is Pro Lite Gavia carbon clinchers, 38mm rim depth, tires, tubes, spare spokes, carbon skewers included
Look Keo carbon pedals
Fizik Arione Tri 2 (grey) or Felt 3.1 (white) saddle
Easton EA90 Aero fork, full carbon
Oval adjustable stem
Bike is in perfect condition with no signs of wear or damage, could pass for new!!
Asking $2500.00

Misc:
· Pearl Izumi Tri Fly 3 Carbon shoes, never worn, Size 42, white with carbon sole, $100.00
· Specialized Tri-Tip SL TEAM saddles, I have 4 of these, three white and one black, none of them used!! Two of the white saddles are 40mm nose width, the third is the 50mm width, the black is 40mm width. Asking $100.00 each
· Fizik Arione Tri 2 saddle, never used, grey with Mg rails, Asking $80.00
· 2010 Sram FORCE rear derailleur, $100.00, new never used
· 2010 Sram FORCE front derailleur, braze on, $50.00, new never used
· Xlab Torpedo with Xlab Gorilla carbon cage, never used $80.00
· 2010 Sram FORCE crankset, 172.5mm with 39x53 rings, includes GXP BB, all brand new, Asking $200.00

Shipping is extra for everything but will do my best to ship as fast as possible and most economical. Bikes will be professionally packed and shipped with full insurance in heavy duty cardboard bike boxes. All prices are somewhat negotiable.
Last edited by: JP: Nov 18, 10 8:34
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [JP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey JP, where are you in Canada? I am in Toronto.

Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------
After 3 years, time to go long again. IM Canada 2013
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [JP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you want to sell a set of zipp skewers by themselves? if so, how much shipped to 92126? you can PM me if you want.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Giro helmet if the sale falls through
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this canadian or US pricing?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [mjcrna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices are USD but I am open to offers. The new Speed Concept has arrived so this all has to go!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you have PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i sent you a PM.
Could you send pics?
my adress : frederic.fontaine@neuf.fr

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM on the 808 Rear
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump...prices updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please let me know if you'd take $325 for the Pro Lite gavia clinchers, shipped to SC. if so, please send Paypal invoice to
eurobikesales at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If u still have the Felt B2 let me know I am interested in it. Send me an e-mail with more info. Thanks

Http://darkhorsemultisport.blogspot.com :Riding the Awesome Train with Darkhorse Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [chuckrose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
u can call with info on the felt b2 to 662-417-5976

Http://darkhorsemultisport.blogspot.com :Riding the Awesome Train with Darkhorse Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
· Pro-Lite Gavia carbon clincher wheelset, this set is in addition to the pair included on the Felt B2, these were used less than 200k, Asking $400.00 which includes everything!

Are these still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [Old_Rambler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there just wanted to know if the DA was still for sale if so maybe we could talk and make the sale how could I get a hold of you? If you want give me a shout the name is Mike 847 630 3837 thanks for your time.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [wellfit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available... sent you a PM with contact info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump... would make a great Xmas gift :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Picture link not working
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [itspat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks... just fixed it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
All items are in excellent condition, some items not even used, everything must go!!

Pics of bikes posted at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasoncpretty/

PM me for contact information and I�ll give you my phone number so we can discuss.

Bikes:
2009 Felt DA (new in 2010), 54cm size, used less than 1000 kms
Sram RED front and rear derailleurs
Dura-Ace 7900 brakeset with cork pads
Zipp Vuka aerobars (brand new), Zipp s-bend extensions (also have a straight set which are new and uncut)
Sram R2C shifters
Sram Red compact crankset, 172.5mm, 110mm bcd with 36x52 rings (also have 34x50 rings �your choice), includes Sram Red BB with ceramic bearings.
Look Keo carbon pedals
Fizik Arione Tri 2 (black) or Felt 3.1 (white) saddle - both brand new
This bike has the Bayonnet II stem with extra extension lengths.
Bike is in perfect condition, no scratches, never dropped, very well maintained, was ridden sparingly and never in the rain!
Wheeset is Pro-Lite Gavia, 38 mm carbon clinchers, can also sell without wheels
Asking $3800.00 or $3400 without a wheelset.

2007 Felt B2, 54cm, full carbon, build is as follows:
Sram FORCE (2010) front and rear derailleurs
Dura-Ace 7900 brakeset with Zipp pads
Zipp Vuka aerobars (brand new), Zipp s-bend extensions with integrated shift bosses
Sram TT900 (carbon) shifters (new)
Sram Red compact crankset, 172.5mm, 110mm bcd with 34x50 rings, includes Sram Red BB with ceramic bearings.
Wheelset is Pro Lite Gavia carbon clinchers, 38mm rim depth, tires, tubes, spare spokes, carbon skewers included
Look Keo carbon pedals
Fizik Arione Tri 2 (grey) or Felt 3.1 (white) saddle
Easton EA90 Aero fork, full carbon
Oval adjustable stem
Bike is in perfect condition with no signs of wear or damage, could pass for new!!
Asking $2500.00

Misc:
� Pearl Izumi Tri Fly 3 Carbon shoes, never worn, Size 42, white with carbon sole, $100.00
� Specialized Tri-Tip SL TEAM saddles, I have 4 of these, three white and one black, none of them used!! Two of the white saddles are 40mm nose width, the third is the 50mm width, the black is 40mm width. Asking $100.00 each
� Fizik Arione Tri 2 saddle, never used, grey with Mg rails, Asking $80.00
� 2010 Sram FORCE rear derailleur, $100.00, new never used
� 2010 Sram FORCE front derailleur, braze on, $50.00, new never used
� Xlab Torpedo with Xlab Gorilla carbon cage, never used $80.00
� 2010 Sram FORCE crankset, 172.5mm with 39x53 rings, includes GXP BB, all brand new, Asking $200.00

Shipping is extra for everything but will do my best to ship as fast as possible and most economical. Bikes will be professionally packed and shipped with full insurance in heavy duty cardboard bike boxes. All prices are somewhat negotiable.

JP....is the felt DA still for sale? I am sorry but I am new to slow twitch and don't know how to PM. You can reach me at Garry@MegalodonSharkTeeth.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or try and give me a buzz at 941-209-8713 (Very interested in the DA if it is still for sale). Thank you, Garry
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt DA, 2007 Felt B2, Zipp wheels, other Misc items [Liendeni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paid for the Felt via PayPal
Quote Reply

Prev Next