Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2008 QR Tequilo Tri Bike (52cm)
Quote | Reply
Looking for a solid entry-level triathlon bike? Well, have I got the bike for you!

Selling my 2008 Quintana Roo Tequilo bike.

Yes, it’s old. But – dang, this is one solid bike! She’s carried me literally thousands of miles – through two full iron distance races, at least seven half-iron distance races, and countless sprints and Olympic distance races. Let’s face it – she’s got some scrapes and bruises – but that just means that she’s been ridden (a lot). I've never crashed on this bike. She’s very comfortable to ride, nimble, quick to accelerate, and fast!

The details: 52cm (Medium). Dura Ace front & rear derailleurs. 10speed (11-24 gearing). 52/43 chainrings. FSA carbon crank. Carbon seat post & fork. Aluminum triangle. FSA Vision Tribars. ALX270 wheels with bladed spokes. Chain & cassette were replaced in November 2019. No clue what kind of shifters or brakes, but they work really well!

Even more details: Stack: 50.0. Reach 42.0. Front-Center 611. Head Tube 90. Head Tube Angle 72.0%. TT Length 580. Seat Angle 78.5%. Seat Tube 53. Chainstay 39. Standover height 79.5. Stem length 100. Crank length 172.5.

Bicycle Blue Book says this can be worth up to $1000. I’ll let you have it for $500. If you’re local to NE Florida, we can arrange the hand-off. If you need it shipped, you’ll need to pay for boxing and shipping costs.
Pics can be found https://photos.app.goo.gl/wTdsoSYZ6goLcFeQ7

Joel | My Blog | Team Rev3 Tri | Twitter @TriMadness
Last edited by: Joel0135: Jun 4, 20 11:19
Quote Reply