Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2005 Litespeed Blade frameset 700C 57cm
Quote | Reply
For sale is an ever so lightly used 2005 57cm 700C Litespeed Blade. This sale is ONLY for the frame, integrated post, headset, and Easton EC90 Aero fork. This frame has less than 1000 miles. It was used for an Olympic, Half Ironman, and Ironman Triathlon, as well as about 6 century training rides. It has never been crashed, and is in immaculate condition. As far as I know, the only changes to the $4000 2006 frame are the decals. Please note that this sale includes an Easton EC90 aero fork, $450 retail, a superior upgrade to the Real Design that is standard issue with this frameset. Shipped via ground UPS. Will only ship within the United States, NO EXCEPTIONS. I accept PayPal, certified funds, or personal checks. The later must clear before item will ship. Items paid with Paypal MUST ship to a Confirmed address. $2699 delivered (Continental US), which DOES NOT include PayPal fee. If you use Paypal, the Delivered total within the Continental US is $2780. Please Private Email me for Hi-Res digital pics.

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Dec 8, 05 5:24
Quote Reply