Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2003 57cm Talon SL w/ NEW Ultegra 6600
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, I'm forced to part company with a newly rebuilt Kestrel Talon SL bike. The 57cm frameset (w/ Kestrel fork), Selle Italia Aspide Arrowhead Gel-Around saddle, Chris King Head set, Profile Rib Cage bottle cages (2), and Spinergy Xaero Lite wheelset were all purchased in March of 2003, and are in excellent condition. The matte nude carbon frame and fork are a 9.9 on a 10 scale. The QR carbon post with a modest setback is also circa 2003. In mid January 2005, I completely stripped the bike down, and rebuilt it with NEW Ultegra 6600 10 speed, except for the bottom bracket and cranks (FSA ISIS Platinum Pro, and FSA Carbon Pro 172.5mm respectively, both new). The bars are 44cm O-O Deda 215's, and the stem is a 3T Less 100mm, both new. New Deda tape. Cassette is 12-25. This bike has NOT been outside since the rebuild, only a couple trainer rides. Other details are Deda Carbon spacers and a Profile Carbon Gap Kap (steerer plug). As detailed w/o pedals, the bike weighs 17.12lbs. Please email me directly for a high-res digital picture. Asking $2495 plus shipping, will except PayPal, Certified funds, and personal checks (must clear prior to shipping). Check out my Ebay feedback, username ironmanatee.

Thanks,

Kevin

p.s. Optional items not included in above price are a set of Speedplay X2 pedals w/ cleats ($99) and a Kestrel aero post ($59). Both items gently used.

ironmanatee@adelphia.net

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Feb 13, 05 5:05
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 57cm Talon SL w/ NEW Ultegra 6600 [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kevin,

You don't happen to have the old Ultegra components laying around do you?

Caleb
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 57cm Talon SL w/ NEW Ultegra 6600 [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were old Dura Ace, and sorry, they're already gone.

Thanks,

Kevin

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply