Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

1Up USA Trainer - SOLD
Quote | Reply
My well used but not abused 1up USA trainer is for sale for $195 obo total, shipped via FedEx ground to the lower 48 states. <edit> Now reduced to $185. Other locations pay the difference. This is the perfect trainer to take with you for pre-race warm-ups or off season use at home, Etc. For information on the current incarnation see: http://1upusa.com/

This model is an earlier version from about 2 years ago and still has the white felt friction pad instead of the grey clutch material. Considering that it has about 2,000 miles on it (which is nothing) the friction pad is nearly like new. As I understand it, 1up USA backs all their trainers with a lifetime warrantee so that if it fails they'll replace or repair it. Please check with them to be sure. The other major difference is that this model has only one tension nut instead of two. 1up told me that it makes no difference. I never had any trouble setting the tension with just one nut and I own the newest version which my wife uses in our house. This was my shop trainer that I used to tune my bikes without having to take them out to ride. It is a little nicked up here and there but nothing of any consequence or major cosmetic detriment. It also includes the 3/8" diameter clutch balls for light friction and is currently set with the 1/2" balls in the inner troughs for moderate resistance which closely matches my actual riding resistance at 155#. It will be shipped in a 1up USA carton and external box. It also includes a steel skewer for mounting your bike. Please PM me with any questions. I can take paypal or postal money orders. Thanks!

SOLD - Thanks to all who responded!
Last edited by: Aero92: Aug 31, 06 19:08
Quote Reply
Re: 1Up USA Trainer $195 Delivered [Aero92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price reduced to $185. Same terms.
Quote Reply
Re: 1Up USA Trainer $195 Delivered [Aero92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great deal. I've got a 1UP, and while it does collect dust more often than not around here (Miami)....I was very pleased with it when I *was* using it. Very solid unit and you can't beat the lifetime guarantee (don't know if it's only good for original purchaser though).....and I've heard very good things about their service, should you have a problem. At any rate, great price, hang on to it for a few more months when there's a bit more demand....
Quote Reply