Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

177cm Volkl Karmas (w/ bindings)
Quote | Reply
I purchased a set of Gotamas last year and have no need for these karmas anymore. They are a nice twin-tip ski with enough underfoot (87mm) to keep you up in the powder. Bindings are rossi axial 10's I believe (I'll have to double check). They have been drilled twice and were pro plugged at a shop in SLC. Currently, they are set at +2 (I think) with a fit to a 27/27.5 boot (10/10.5) and can be adjusted give or take a full boot size or so. They are a few years old, but as an east coast person skiing out west, they haven't been used all that much (30 or so days). I have no clue if anyone on here would be interested in these, but why not see. I'd give them a 6/7 out of 10 rating (just because they are a few years old). I'm thinking $175 shipped will take 'em. There is a used set of these up on ebay now for a BIN of $500 (which is absurd!). So, if you're interested in these, shoot me a PM.

Last edited by: JCN: Dec 15, 09 7:17
Quote Reply
Re: 177cm Volkl Karmas (w/ bindings) [JCN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. Could you post some pics of the actual skis and bindings?

Phil.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: 177cm Volkl Karmas (w/ bindings) [otto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send them on over to you tonight.
Quote Reply