Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

175mm Carbon Crankset w/GigaXPipe BB
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the pic size...this whole resizing thing doesn't seem to be working for me. Anyway, if you're manly enough to run 175's and are looking to upgrade, here's a set of Truvativ Rouleur carbon cranks with the BB. They look way cool but they're just too long for me. Help me clean out my garage...please! First $125 + $8 shipping (conus) takes them.
  • Shimano 9/10 speed & Campagnolo 10 speed compatible
  • Giga X Pipe (GXP)- A external bearing system with 3D forged, heat treated and CNC'd 24mm OD CrMo spindle integrated with right crank arm; custom cartridge bearings with six seals and CND'd alloy cups; AL-7075 T6 aluminum hardware with integrated non-driveside alloy self extracting bolt system and dual hex key chainring bolts for easy assembly without a special t-nut or spanner tools
  • Includes crank arms, spindle assembly, bottom bracket cups, bearings, shell assembly and crankbolt assembly
  • Bottom bracket cups are compatible with 68mm English threads only.
  • High Modulus Carbon (HMC) wrapped AL-66 skeleton with mirror polished aluminum spider
  • 175mm Crank Arms, 130 BCD

• _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Michael in Fresno
    "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
    Quote Reply