Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

155mm crankset, Zipp carbon stem, Sora Mechanical Disc Group (cheap), 9000 chainrings
Quote | Reply
BBK 155mm crankset that has a SRAM GXP axle (24mm / 22mm). It looks VERY similar to the Cobb, enough that I think it is just a label difference on the crankarms, and then I have upgraded the chainrings. The chainrings are 50t Praxis LevaTime and a 36t SRAM. I used the setup for a month or so. I love short cranks but downsized my fleet, so this one is out the door. $130

Zipp Carbon stem, 130mm long and 6 degrees (I believe based on material but it is not marked for angle) I believe that it is the first generation of the Sprint SL. It is a fantastically stiff stem that looks great. There is no damage or anything just a few signs of use. $90

Shimano 2 x 9 speed Sora Disc Groupset. The group was on a gravel bike I bought and there is superficial crash damage on the shifters and rear derailleur. The brakes are mechanical ProMax 330R and the rotors are included. Everything works normally. It would be a good group for a winter bike or back-up cyclocross bike or similar. See the pics for condition. $140

Shimano Dura Ace 9000 chainrings 53 / 39 teeth. They came off of a SRM that was barely used before switching to smaller rings. Pics show condition too. $90

One Drive link to pics:
https://1drv.ms/...6jVJLAYKLbw?e=fnbXhB

Bill
billofoz@gmail.com

Last edited by: Little Bill: Oct 22, 22 18:02
Quote Reply