Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

04 Felt S25 58cm Time Trial Triathlon Bike (Pics)
Quote | Reply
I will be selling my slightly used S25 on Ebay shortly. An injury suffered this spring prevents me from participating in my A events this summer and I hate to see this bike hanging in my garage. If you are interested you can email me bvermeulen @ ascresorts.com or call me at 435-615-0375 for pictures and full description. $1,100 for 9 speed Ultegra, less than what you would pay for a new 105 equipped S32, and it has a better wheelset. It almost brand new, bought in September 04, it has only been ridden two months with less than 300 miles on it. It has never been crashed and their are no dings, dents or scratches. I have used it in two time trials and one triathlon. I will ship it with the stock cassette (12-23) and the SRAM 12-26 I added to help me get up the steepest hills here in the mountains. I am also including the 4 line wireless computer I added. The specs: Totally stock except for the cassette, computer, and pedals Felt Superlite 7005 Aero Frame and Felt Carbon Fork (58cm) Selle Italia Tri-Matic Seat Dura-Ace Shifters Ultegra Derailleurs Front and Rear Profile Design AeroBars Alex 320 A Class Aero Wheels Hutchinson Tires SPD Pedals FSA Cranks Performance Brand 4 Line Wireless Computer (Speed, Avg. Speed, Mileage, Duration) Seat Bag in Picture not included I will have it professionally packed and shipped from my local shop for around $40.

Last edited by: bvfrompc: Jun 16, 05 10:31
Quote Reply
Re: 04 Felt S25 58cm Time Trial Triathlon Bike (Pics) [bvfrompc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its at about $935 right now.
Quote Reply
Re: Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [bvfrompc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the size of the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [rss317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seats to high! ~:^>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nevermind...58...it's in the ebay listing. That's a hell of a deal in my mind - just wish I had the extra funds at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [rss317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was also in the main subject line of the post and in the frame description where I listed the specs : ) But you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked both PM here and questions through ebay on what size it is.
Quote Reply
Re: Ends tomorrow Sat 6/25 [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! 430 views and I hadn't gotten one wize a$$ crack about my nasty feet, or having one sandal laced the other not, or the fact that bars are on their highest setting, I was beginning to feel like all the sarcasm had been lost on this site.
Quote Reply