Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

--
Quote | Reply
i traded my triathlon front end a while back due to an injury and am looking to pick up a new setup for the bike. Anybody looking to sell? I had a zipp vuka setup before but am open to whatever.

Thanks.
Last edited by: pseudoyams: May 4, 15 12:34
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: aero bars / cockpit [pseudoyams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a complete Zipp Vuka alumina setup for sale here, check out my posts. Let me know if youre interested.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Vuka Carbon bars. The Vuka Stealth ships with integrated stem and basebar, Vuka Stealth extension clamp & armrest clamp, Vuka Stealth risers (two each of 10 mm, 25 mm and 50 mm risers), Vuka armrest pads and Vuka armrest. Also included are a T25 L wrench, carbon paste and a 1/4 turn Zipp Quickview mount with an integrated and proprietary mounting interface.
$650 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a TriRig Alpha aero bar, brand new, installed but never ridden. With BTA mount, no extensions. $600 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the never used profile design cockpit off my 2014 Cervelo p2 that I am looking to sell. $165 shipped?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for something carbon, but $600 is out of my price range...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a Vision Vector aerobar setup, full carbon, pulled off a new bike with <50 miles on it. Looking for $265 OBO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. I found a setup.
Quote Reply