Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB
Quote | Reply
BRAND NEW FUJI
17 inch
SRAM XO 2 x 10
DT Swiss Rims, Industry NINE hubs HAND BUILT WHEELS.
This bike is top of the range everything.
Hand built for the Leadville 100 and the owner decided not to go.
Bike is worth more as parts than asking price.
Bike cost $4600 to build.

$2500

call or text.
713 518 5549

Quote Reply
Re: ---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB [Houston-Cycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must have missed the fourth "Sticky" topic from the top. The one that says " PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTINGS TO A SINGLE THREAD"
Quote Reply
Re: ---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First time ive posted this bike so no idea what you are talking about.
Quote Reply
Re: ---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB [Houston-Cycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Houston-Cycle wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------I think he means the 4 other threads you started, and the stickey which says you should combine them into one thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Houston-Cycle wrote:

Still didn't bother reading the sticky then?

I'll make it easier for you:

PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTINGS TO A SINGLE THREAD

Only make one thread with all items for sale. It's not fair to other folks to have one person with multiple threads on the front page.
If you need to add/subtract an item, that's what the edit button is for.

Do you get the idea now?

Last edited by: Burnt Toast: Apr 6, 14 9:20
Quote Reply
Re: ---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't expect much from a guy that was selling fakes on the forum earlier. Wouldn't divulge any info about bikes until he was paid and it was "a done deal." Said the same thing to many posters on the forum

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: ---------------------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW FUJI MTB [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yup, if i was slowman i'd just give him the boot already!