Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by BMAN
Last edited by: BMAN: Nov 27, 09 10:32
Re: Giant, Oval/Hed, Tektro, Syntace, Shimano, KCNC, Cervelo, Fibre-Lyte and FSA [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crankarm length? also, which oval clamp is it and would you sell it without the HED extensions?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Post deleted by BMAN [ In reply to ]
Re: Giant, Oval/Hed, Tektro, Syntace, Shimano, KCNC, Cervelo, Fibre-Lyte and FSA [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cranks, Spinacci, BB, all seat posts and bar end shifters SOLD
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm confused, where you selling the FSA elite chainset with the frame? I can't find any mention of it in the ad. If so, have you sold the chainrings too or jsut the crank? I need a 110 bcd 50t ring, so will buy if you still have one.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hey Julian,

I have a few of the 50T FSA chaingrings kicking around the garage I believe so I can check for you but I will cut you and only you a killer deal on the Fibre-Lyte Carbon Compact chainring that I have. You know you want a piece of your mother home land on your bike right!

The frame/forks will not be sold with any of the parts listed seperately. I had them on the bike for the pictures but they came off very quickly. I deleted all of the other items that I was selling once they were sold.

I had three of the KCNC Ti Pro Lites that were sold as well as the cranks, BB, tektro levers, spinacci's and the Dura-Ace bar end shifters.

Still lots to sell as this was the first round.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn quote buttons! Basically, I will take the least worn 50t ring in 110bcd that you have for my FSA carbon pro. Also, if you have any light classic bend bars for sale in either 42 or 40mm or know of any going for a good price I am interested.

I will pass on the FL semi aero ring but appreciate the kind offer. I must say that the non-aero FL rings on your caron pro crankset looks awesome.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome, thanks Brian, I will contact you to come get the tring once the crankset arrives.

Look forward to seeing the custom rings for the P2K.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excellent, thanks Brian. I will email you when the crankset arrives.

Quote Reply