Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*SOLD*FS:Reynolds Strike DDV, 66mm Carbon Clincher, 16-hole/20-hole
Quote | Reply
I want these out of my garage ASAP! They came stock on my Fuji D6 Pro. I am selling them bc I need all my wheels to be aluminum carbon clinchers due to the crappy brake design of the D6. Its a huge pain in the ass to change the pads on this bike, especially the rear! These were used for a few training rides, 2 OLY ,2 HIM, 1 IM. Make an offer.

*No tires
*I do have the skewers

http://www.bikepedia.com/...D6-PRO&Type=bike

Thanks

Billy

I also have two other wheel sets I need to move. Set of Rol SL aluminum clinchers and Oval Concepts 58mm( I believe thats the depth) carbon (aluminum brake track)

"Keep those feet moving!" Me
Last edited by: runnerwv: Oct 25, 12 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Reynolds Strike DDV, 66mm Carbon Clincher, 16-hole/20-hole [runnerwv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of problems have you run into with the brake pads? I have a D6 Matt Reid and have swapped back and forth between alloy trainers and carbon race wheels without any problems. The Reynolds are great wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Reynolds Strike DDV, 66mm Carbon Clincher, 16-hole/20-hole [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Reynolds work fine on the bike, they arent the problem. The problem is I hate the rear braking system, Its a pain in the ass changing out the pads. I would prefer to have all aluminum clinchers and not have to swap pads. I can't use certain wheels because of the width, the brake cavity is limited in space. Fuji sent me a new reengineered brake but it didnt solve the problem. If I had it to do over again I would not buy the D-6 due the the braking design.

Quote Reply
Re: FS:Reynolds Strike DDV, 66mm Carbon Clincher, 16-hole/20-hole [runnerwv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending pm right now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're willing to split, I'll take the front.

Quote | Reply
Would rather sell as a set. THanks though

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have some pics and prices in mind for all wheelsets?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious about the Ovals. PM coming your way. I should be spending the $ on a car repair, but this is more fun!

If you're going to kick a tiger in the @$$, you better have a plan to deal with his teeth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about the ROL Clinchers. Price? Trade?

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Reynolds Strike DDV, 66mm Carbon Clincher, 16-hole/20-hole [EightySixer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't have a price in mind just yet, do you ? I havent researched it. What you have to trade?

Quote Reply