Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*Price drop & updates* Lots of stuff for sale: FIZIK, Profile Design, X-lab, more
Quote | Reply
Need to raise some cash for a new frame. All prices include shipping, but buyer is responsible for paypal fees.

Taking offers, so shoot me a note.

WATCHES:
  • Polar 625x, with footpod, speed sensor (bike), used maybe 50 times - $55

HANDLEBARS & Basebar (all black aluminum, buyer pays actual shipping):
  • Salsa short & shallow, 42cm, perfectly functional but shows a fair amount of residual tape marking - $20
  • FSA, 38cm, anatomic bend, some cosmetic scratching around the stem, oversized clamp area - $20

AEROBARS
  • Profile Design Airstryke (aluminum), a lot of garage and trainer time but little outdoor use. - $25

COMPONENTS
  • Shimano Dura Ace 9sp bar end shifters, low miles - $55
  • Shimano 105 Crankarms, 130 bcd, no chainrings, for Octalink - $10
  • Shimano 105 Octalink BB, English threads, still spins smoothly - $10
  • WTB Rocket mtb saddle, black, nearly mint (maybe 3 rides), off a stock Santa Cruz Superlight - $20
  • Fizik Arione, alloy rails, good condition - $50

ACCESSORIES
  • Profile Design Aerodrink w/ bracket, good condition - $25

Last edited by: FastforaSlowGuy: Feb 27, 12 9:00
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is the Arione? Any pics?

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No pics at the moment (the bike is in the shop until Friday), but it looks like this one: http://www.trisports.com/fiartri2.html. It's been my primary saddle for 5 years, but I baby my equipment (especially my saddles). So the logo on the nose has slowly worn off, but no cuts or scuffs and it still looks really nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could I see a pic of the 3T Doric Team carbon seatpost?

Feel free to e-mail it to mr.ericnewman@gmail dot com

Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [drumguy_01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ack, the 3T seatpost is sitting underneath the Arione, which is attached to my road bike, which is at the shop. I'll put up pics on Friday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the 105 FD and RD. Condition/usage? Also looking for a low end (aluminum?) base bar/aerobar setup for a tall guy (6'6")... any of your stuff fit the bill?

--------------------------------------------------------
-- Where'd it go?
-- Right in the lumberyard, Danny.
Last edited by: mslater777x: Dec 21, 11 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [mslater777x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both derailleurs are well used (about 5 years of 3x/weekly riding), but everything works great. I actually still have the FD on my primary bike that is otherwise DA equipped because I hadn't seen any need to pull it off until now.

For the cockpit setup, the PD Airwing is a pretty solid basebar. The Airstryke (the aluminum aerobar) is a pretty good choice for an entry-level setup. The pads flip up, so you still have good access to the tops of the bar for climbing long stuff. I can't say how your arm length would match up with the aerobar. It is reach adjustable, but without knowing your fit coordinates it's hard to guestimate whether it's in the right range.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. -- Interested in the Airwing, too. Diameter? -- Looked up the Airstryke. Want to go with bar end shifters, so this is out. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------
-- Where'd it go?
-- Right in the lumberyard, Danny.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [mslater777x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Airwing is 31.8 (oversized). I am 98% certain it is the 42cm width.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new stuff and added prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New to the forums but interested in your 105 brakeset. Can you email me via "trailrun" (at) gmx (dot) com ? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [mhespenheide] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the brakes sold.

Added some watches (garmin & polar) to the mix.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. This stuff needs to go . . . make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the speedfil the a2 bottle?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [boom808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Speedfill is the traditional frame mount system with hosing, bracket, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: *UPDATED* Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: *UPDATED* Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Airstryke bars and the Profile Design cranks- still don't have PM privileges though. Please send me an email at *redacted*
Last edited by: wileyh: Feb 11, 12 19:33
Quote Reply
Re: *UPDATED* Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [wileyh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the crank arm lengths?
Quote Reply
Re: *UPDATED* Lots of stuff for sale: 3T, FIZIK, Shimano drivetrain, more [ezfast88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PD cranks are 172.5 and come with SRAM rings (53/39)

The 105 cranks are 175 and are just the arms, no rings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated & price drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and shifters added.
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop & updates* Lots of stuff for sale: FIZIK, Profile Design, X-lab, more [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the polar and the BB if they are available. Please let me know if you still have them.
Last edited by: Visitor: Mar 3, 12 19:20
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop & updates* Lots of stuff for sale: FIZIK, Profile Design, X-lab, more [Visitor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply