Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nhmorgan

Zipp 808

Very easy guy to communicate with, and highly reliable. A+

Gotta agree with a poster above that, with a few bad eggs popping up, positive feedback on sellers really helps one's peace of mind.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just want to let everybody know how great Mybikeshop.com is. They sell a lot of leftover or slightly used bikes on the forum, along with some great deals on wheels. I have bought a bike, sold a bike, bought accessories, and had service on various bikes (road, tri, mountain). In every experience Brian has provided the best possible customer support at the most competitive prices you'll find. While I'm somewhat close in Maryland, he's still an hour away and I have many closer bike shops, but I do all of my business with Brian because of what I said above. If something goes wrong or you are not satisfied (within reason), he'll work to make it right. Don't hesitate to buy/sell from Mybikeshop!!!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [cwhyte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BoKnowsT1D

Item arrived SUPER fast (he shipped the day after I purchased ). Item was just as described, if not better, and he was wicked cool to deal with. He also obviously took care in packing up the item.

I'd definitely recommend working with him.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [S Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to give a shoutout to YTZ. I thought there was a fault with my Di2 TT shifter and he didn't hesitate swapping it with a different one. He also helped me troubleshoot my setup, and has more than fair prices. YTZ's very fast and reliable at communication.

Shout out for sentania
made sure I knew the precise description and issues with an item - sent photos and good communication.
Shipped quickly - easy.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [HoustonTri(er)] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to give some positive feedback for Russ Brandt- we met up and exchanged an aero helmet in person- he was on time, professional in his exchange, yet a nice guy, and the product was all that was promised- it was an easy exchange, and I'd recommend him for any future business...

"There are two ways to slide easily through life- to believe everything and to doubt everything- both ways save us from thinking "- Korzbyski
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ParisCarbon - fair, responsive, quick shipping and lives up to the Canadian-nice stereotype eh.

Highly recommended.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is a review of myself by ck21trhc. For background: I bought a bunch (like 30) of crank brother speedier levers from a bike shop that was going out of business. Basically posted them on here, first come, first served, $6 shipped each. I told everyone who PM'd me about them my Paypal address and that I could ship on the Thursday of the week that they posted. I guess he took that to mean he could wait to pay until Thursday. He inquired about them, this was my response to his message asking for 2 for $10:

Re: crank bros
To: ck21trhc
Date Sent:
Oct 27, 15 6:24
Yeah, I'll do that! I expect them to go out Thursday, coming from TX.

Paypal is [redacted for spam-bot-google purposes]

Thanks, and if you could post when you receive them that would be awesome. Thanks!

I never heard back from him confirming that he wanted them, that he wanted me to hold them, or that he was going to pay. I received a ton of PMs about them and basically responded to everyone the same way as above. After I sold them all (sold = actual payment received of course, I'm not going to hold things I'm selling for 20 different people telling me they want one with no follow up), I PM'd everyone who hadn't paid telling them to not send me money because they were sold. I didn't hear from or receive payment from ck21trhc, and thus our next communication (after I sent him details) was me PM'ing him:

To: ck21trhc
Date Sent:
Oct 28, 15 8:38
Hey all out the door and paid for. Cancel the Paypal and sorry for any inconvenience.

I received this "review" by him via PM:

Date Sent:
Oct 29, 15 4:14
Classless move I hope I see you at a race. No trust all you care about is the 6 dollars. I hope you get a ton of flats

Eleonore Rocks Triathlon Team http://www.eleonorerocks.org
Sponors: Infinit (TEAMER 10% off), Kswiss, BlueSeventy, Speedfil, TriBike Transport, Fuelbelt, Blue, CEP, Rudy,
Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC

Please keep in mind that sellers don't usually hold things unless this arrangement is specifically agreed to (please, just ask if that's what you would like, and I would generally be happy to do so!). A general PM to me where you inquire about pricing and information, where I respond with details, is NOT sufficient for me (or, probably "the reasonable man") to hold something without further follow up from you.

Maybe this review isn't technically "positive," but the needless vitriol put a smile on my face and I thought I would share. (He also sent me another PM immediately before, but this is the funnier one). He posted in the original sales thread something similar, but I was unable to copy it before he deleted, otherwise I would include it (I only saw it briefly before he deleted).
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
integrator is a top seller and a cool person in general
that's all :p
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the talk about scammers:

yonik - just had a great experience with him. Picked up a gsc sensor for $10. Let me know there would be a delay in shipping (life happens), still got it really quickly. Was only expecting the gsc unit. Got the some magnet sensors also. Good deal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haole. Fast shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [T37931] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dalava. Great seller, good price, fast free Priority shipping. Very satisfied.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great experience with Astig. Good communication and fast shipping. A+
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SlammedStance - Bought some pedals from him, all as described, fast delivery, positive experience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Purchased a bike frame from Miketyler. Excellent seller. He did a good job of describing the frame, shipped quickly and communicated very well. I would recommend.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with Viper966 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Viper966 -- great transaction for a set of aero bars. Easy communication, good shipping, good deal.
Thanks-
Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hideano gets a top rating. Fast deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mikebtyler - answered questions and sent out item as described quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I purchased a set of wheels from EmoryDPTT; good wheels at a fair price, well packed and shipped quickly.

Thanks,
Coop

Honor, courage and commitment!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [COOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skwan

Item as described,fast shipping& good communication.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, quick, and easy purchase from stomponafrog -- thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [dand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Teckert

Probably the best communications via pm around, solid seller!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sylvius

I bought the Zip 401's

I would without a doubt buy from this seller again without any reservations! Great communication, wheels were in better condition that described!

I think he still have a few things left.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=5832041;search_string=sylvius;#5832041

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [COOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased a Hed Jet 6 wheel from Noirs. There was an issue from the manufacturers that could have derailed the whole deal. Cam was always available to answer my questions and he went out of his way to complete the deal and ensure both sides are satisfied.

He is a highly recommended seller that I hope to do business with again in the future.

Thank you Cam.

Honor, courage and commitment!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YTZ
kileyay
silvius
teckert
neda
Xing triathlete
Ghost 234
Max Daddy
DWFTri
Phil Hodson
cjb3
James Haycraft
tennyson0
Tri_It_JB

All excellent sellers to deal with. These transactions were all within the last 1.5yrs.

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply

Prev Next