Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought 2 wheelsets and 3 shoes with Ian Mikelson.
He is an excellent seller.
I will return to buy with it.
Sorry for my english brazilian.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Neat!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Redog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another buyer happy with a set of Roval's from darkhorse13. Wheels exactly as described, great communication, and quick shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from John again.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [JTolandTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Recently bought a crankset from MgAdams. Quite happy. Thanks Marc!

Also bought a Kickr from hideano, or Dean Sprague. Also quite happy!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [triblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Purchased an SMP Dynamic saddle from Little Bill. Great saddle, great seller, super happy!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [khsracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks jbflyfisher.

Reliable communication, quick sell, and fast shipping. Helmet arrived as advertised.

Andrew Moss

Quote | Reply
Long overdue review for positive sellers:

PhateX1337 - purchased 404's, awesome to deal with even when blizzard conditions on their end

allenpg - purchased BB, local seller for me, easy meet up and old conversation, standup guy

kram - purchased BB and RD, quick response, quick ship

danielrbaer - purchased 3 jerseys, exact condition as described, very quick ship

Burnt Toast - purchased adamo, thing was brand new in my opinion, very quick ship

Pickles - garmin sensor (x2), very easy to work with, arriving tomorrow, will update then

I Wanna Ride!!!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Tardelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helpful tread. thanks for posting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got an X-Lab Delta 300 from user "kppolich " for a decent price. He mailed the package same day and got it after two business days. Everything was as described and I recommend doing business with him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Props to Tri14....I purchased an S-Works Evade helmet from him a couple weeks ago. The transaction was quick and easy, shipped right away and is in pristine condition. Thanks!!!

Jamie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had the pleasure to purchase items from cvcabran,bianchi10. Easy process, great communication, two thumbs up.

I've sold items to AMorrisonEVO5 who was awesome, great communication, ease transaction, would sell to again!

-Alex

Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [bostonalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a Power2Max from Jamaican - excellent seller, great communication & fast shipping.

Power meter was exactly as described and works great!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought a saddle from MarcusD, super easy transaction, well packed and great communication.

He even let me know after I'd already agreed to buy the saddle that he'd found a little tear on the bottom. Instead of just letting it go, he let me know and understood if I no longer wanted it. Two thumbs up.

-Alex

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted a WTB listing for Flo60 Rear. Allegro17 saw the ad and we quickly arranged sale for the wheel+ aerojacket. The whole process was smooth and wheels/aerojacket were delivered on time as described. Fantastic transaction.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum seller unitedathletica [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just concluded a deal with unitedathletica and I'm very happy. He made me a fair deal on a set of Rotorcrank 3D 155s, an impossible crank to find in that type and size right now. Crank arms looked pretty new. Deal included Q Rings and ceramic bearings. I asked for two day shipment and he delivered. Would definitely deal with again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Geewiz2. Really nice guy, bought a set of 650c Zipp 404s from him. Impeccable transaction.

~~ kate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just picked up a pair of Trivents from TIMBIKERUN Tim gave me a great price + shipping, communicated well, and shipped my stuff to me quick. Thanks Timbikerun!!!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kppolich: Bought a pair of aerobar extensions from him. Great communication, good to deal with, and he even sent a pic of the receipt of shipping, which I thought was a nice touch.

Quote | Reply
kellydomara - great seller! frame as described and in great condition, packed well.

"...I try not to ever ride as slow as 20mph. ;) ... And even more than that, I don't race with a speedometer. My computer is set up to show Power // Cadence // Time. I don't actually ever know how fast I'm going. I only know that if I'm in 53/11, and it takes more than 100rpm to hit my target watts, it's time to coast." - Jordan Rapp on '09 IMC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bucfan550 - bought a power pilot, delivered quickly and all as described/ pictured. solid seller.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [bazilbrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a Bontrager saddle from IM3ATHL8; he's in Canada, I'm in the US. The saddle arrived quickly, well-packed, and as described/in perfect condition. A highly recommended seller.

--Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
over9000! Solid seller, great description, never seen something cleaned so well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jhorn929; great communication and insanely fast shipping. Hooked me up!

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
js97206 has only been here since Mar/14 but I purchased a Joule 1.0, gsc-10 and Powercal from him. Great to deal with and shipped very quickly with a few extras.

I purchased an aerojacket from seanlove22. He packed the item very well...especially for an item as difficult as a disc cover. He did a very good job of communicating the condition of the item and when it shipped along with a tracking number. I would definitely purchase from him again.
Quote Reply

Prev Next