Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
darkhorse13 was exceptional, with an amazing product, but very communicative and honest. It was a great experience and finally meeting him was icing on the cake....a GREAT guy! By all means don't hesitate in the least in buying his stuff!

Gary

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

TEAM KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ; Salming World Ambassador; https://www.shopsalming.com
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dat599
dat599, top notch slowtwitcher! Would def buy from again!

Mike

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Little late to do this but I purchased my TT bike, a Scott Plasma 30 from "mybikeshop", specifically Brian there. Really great experience and would certainly buy from them again if the need arises. All the things you would expect to find in a good review: communication, shipping, item as described, etc etc
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
darkhorse13 is a great Seller, would buy from him again
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Redog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tdoggatm2002 is a seller that can be trusted! Product was spot on to description and communication was awesome.

Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Euskadi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had an excellent experience with Punisher99! His communication was great and everything was exactly as described. I would definitely buy again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great experience with petedin206. Bought a Rudy helmet. Was shipped. Quickly and just as described.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boostedcvc

Super fast communication. Answered all of my questions. Shipping the next business day. Good packaging. Very happy with my purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [stayaero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brian_j_smith

quick, good communication, would def do business with again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great experience with PeteDin206 - good prices, lots of communication. Highly recommend him as a seller!

Cheers,
Sam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last month I purchased a Williams System 38 carbon clincher wheelset from user Yjanah. Awesome seller and the wheels are perfect! We talked through the whole process over the few weeks.

I also purchased FOakleys from user tourdejack. Great glasses, good price too. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!
Quote Reply
*POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [thompsja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just purchased an Omega SV brake from thompsja and I am very happy with the transaction. He is very communicative and fair on price. I sent him money as a Paypal gift and I completely trust him on any future purchases. Kudos to another great slowtwitch seller!

John (darkhorse13)
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle transaction was smooth with MayerJ - no problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kudos to Burnt Toast for a fast and honest transaction!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Mcass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yimmy sold me a crankset - super smooth transaction.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [tripmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mirthfuldragon was great to transact with, highly recommend. tracked shipping too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PatrickofSteele. Bought a set of Alpha 340 wheels from him for a reasonable price. To make sure the wheels were absolutely perfect, he took them to his LBS to had them trued and then having them box them up and ship them to me. The rear wheel was perfect, but the front was out just a smidgen when I got them. He offered to pay for having my LBS true it for me (I did it myself in less than 5 minutes, but it was really nice for him to offer). Just a standup guy and an amazing seller. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone!

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crocwrestler: Cobb Saddle, good communication item advertised was what I received. Fair price and shipped/received as communicated.

Under eating is just as good for you as over training.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm way late on this, but:

SC_Nick
borgerendurance
Eric.
cqkreger
in10siv

All with great communication, quick shipping and fair prices.

--
Yes, I know it's grammatically incorrect. Blame AOL and their 90s-era character limits.
--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JonR is a great seller. Smooth transaction and fast shipping. The Seasucker Talon is as described and in almost new condition (9.5/10). Thanks, Jon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, just wanted to talk about Supersquid here and my transaction with him. The short part of the story is that I ended up paying the wrong guy for the item. Supersquid didn't receive the money and ended up putting it up on ebay. Despite winning the item on ebay for a much higher price he refunded me the difference of what we originally talked about. Would definitely do business with him again.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [brian_j_smith ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought from brian_j_smith. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and great price. Will buy from whenever I can! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [Mybikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a great experience with mybikeshop and Brian. Quick responses during the ordering process and when I had questions about different products we spoke on phone to fine tune the transaction. Received product in a timely manner, well packaged and better than described. They really stand by their product and will bend over backwards to make sure all is done right. Would deal with them without any hesitation.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... Gib4321 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gib4321 sold me a Ultegra 6800 crank, smooth transaction, thanks!

And BarbBikeTechie sold me a cadence magnet, all went well there too.
Last edited by: tripmaster: May 18, 14 20:34
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [jdwertz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice experience buying from jdwertz, good communicator and overall very smooth transaction, shipped fast and arrived in great shape - thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next