Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [CycleLogical ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CycleLogical was great to deal with. He was available to answer all my questions and shipped the Bontrager Aura 5 wheels immediately. He followed up with a tracking number and ETA. Highly recommended seller.
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skyhawk!!! Bike was way better than described and the price was great!!! Thanks Steve!!! Great to meet you!!!

W

Pop's trippin'...He wants me to ask for my bike back...You know I wouldn't trip...
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [trifusion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrendaB, new user registered just to reply to my WTB ad. As you can imagine, I was apprehensive at first but she was happy to provide everything I needed to feel comfortable about the deal. Item was priced fairly and arrived quickly, and as described, and replies to emails promptly. She's only got a few posts but don't hesitate to buy from her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thumbs up for caamano and Clempson!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a new tire from "gtingley". No BS, awesome seller. Viciously fast with shipping and tracking. Wish he had more tires. Great seller. Don't hesitate to work with him.

Socks
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great transaction with Nitrox73 on a Garmin Edge 500. Super fast shipping and very easy to deal with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same experience with itritoo.

Mike Sparks

I have competed well, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monsieur Trois

Bought a cross/gravel bike from him at an great price. Shipped quick, packed it professionally.

While waiting the three days for it to arrive, I asked what size tubes he had been running so I could get some on hand. At no cost to me, he mailed me the extra tube he had lying around for it.

Super helpful once I recieved it to get it up and running (my first disc brake bike)

Overall, awesome. Thank you.

Go Cyclones! In Hoc Signo Vinces. Twitter @Cise_Smash
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great transaction with wiRidefast. Purchased a new Power2Max power meter from him. Excellent communication during the buying process, quickly and thoroughly answered all of my questions. Item was well packed and arrived quickly. Seller supplied tracking number for product. Would recommend this seller to anyone considering buying from him.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [bricklayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Positive review for shmeeg, items as described and shipped right away. Thumbs up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
szaffiri (Stephen)

I could gush about the perfect communication, fast shipping, excellent description, etc. The bottom line is that this was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Stephen was great to work with and my new custom cassette removal tool works like a charm. I highly recommend him. Thanks again!

Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [BrianT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have been a pleasure to deal with rkwaki - Rich..
His crankset is exactly what described and his communication is excellent.

He is also into body building and help me on stretching working out.. Thank you

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Re: *POSITIVE* Feedback on Forum sellers here [SCENERYNW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent transactions with Pinky and McKenzie.

Both shipped items very fast and great communications!! Thanks!