Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [MCSLC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to add
KEAU
Tri14

Bought a couple helmets. Excellent communication and shipping to North of the Border!
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought from RyanGengler Worked out great!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [jkendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought and received a wheel from MELONP and exactly as described, great communication.

Thanks STBay! A+++
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [RaMRod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great transaction with zachboring!

Powered by Dalzell Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [uclamutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JCohen is top notch. Everything as good as promised.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [Dotte Original] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought some items from KnoxVegas and everything went well. Great communication, fast shipping = great seller.

Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [smetz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Purchased a cassette from haole. It arrived quickly and as stated. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [yoshirider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pbcarch28 -- really great
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [PSJoyce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwood064 excellent to work with and wheels arrived clean, as described, and well packed! Highly recommended.

Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [endorphin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sellers:

seebritri
cww180

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to add urbantriathlete to the list.

He sold me a Specialized Transition. It was both of our first deal on ST and while I was a nervous buyer he did a good job of packing up the bike and shipping it with no hassel for a good price.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had fantastic experience with JGell. Thanks!

---
Team OC/AD D
Team Juicy Racing's Skip Barber Racing School and Race Series Forums: http://www.skippyforums.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gifted PSolver some money for used 3T stem... he came thru. shipped fast and as far as im concerned its new! 5 stars A++ for PSolver!

Now Ive done that.... whats next? | My other items on Slowtwitch
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [aol4392] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ollie3856
edmaverik

Both shipped quickly with great communication. Products exactly as described.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [rvogt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a way to search within this thread?
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [avatar78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sure - where the page selector is ( << < 1 2 > >> View All ), click on 'View All', then search the page using your browser's search function (Ctrl-F on a PC, or Command-F on a Mac)

---
Team OC/AD D
Team Juicy Racing's Skip Barber Racing School and Race Series Forums: http://www.skippyforums.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
teckert- Great first buy for me. Easy transaction, quick shipping, product didnt even look used
Last edited by: bradshan: Feb 6, 13 7:50
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [sydude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sydude wrote:

Sure - where the page selector is ( << < 1 2 > >> View All ), click on 'View All', then search the page using your browser's search function (Ctrl-F on a PC, or Command-F on a Mac)

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [avatar78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tribri44 is a great seller. Great description and fast shipping!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [bo1142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought some CX3 aerobars and TRP brake levers off of edapp (Ed P.). Was willing to negotiate and very helpful during the sale. Package was shipped the day that he received payment, and things came packaged nicely and safely - he even taped down the spacers so there was no movement during the shipping process! Ed also sent pictures of tracking/shipping labels after he shipped. Despite getting dinged heavily with UPS brokerage fees (which has nothing to do with edapp... it's because I live in Canada), it was an awesome experience. I highly recommend buying from him!
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... <- Put *POSITIVE* Feedback Here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought a crankset, bottom bracket and front and rear derailuer from SM937.
Extremely fast transaction! Shipped promptly after payment and everything was packaged extremely well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cyclingdoc - Smooth and fast transaction. Would definitely do business with him again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Les Paul 1959 - Awesome seller and great guy. Took the time to answer several of my bonehead questions. Great communication and fast shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Pleasure doing business with... [endorphin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bountyhunter - Great communication, super friendly and helpful guy. The best experience I've had with the ST classifieds.

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply

Prev Next