Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*NEW DIMOND FRAME* Dura Ace Di2* Power2Max* Pro Missile Stem/Bars
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new in the box medium Dimond frame, it only has the primer on it so it's matte grey and kind of looks cool as is, but if you want to paint it, it's ready! Comes with 3T fork and Enduro press fit ceramic bottom bracket.

Power2Max Rotor 3D+ with Dura Ace 11-speed 54-42 chain rings (Like New) used less than 100 miles

Pro Missile Bars and Stem (long) - bars have a few scuffs from normal use, but they are still in great condition.

Dura Ace 11-speed 9070 Di2 front derailleur, used maybe 20 miles.

Make me some offers!

PM OR TEXT PREFERRED - 425.308.4671
Last edited by: damobarnett: May 12, 16 9:28
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [damobarnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size?
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [urif] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry! Size is Medium.
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [damobarnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the legs for the Normatech?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know the difference between the pro and the Pulse?
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [flowtracker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boots are standard size 5'5 to 6'4

This is the pro model which I paid over 4,500 for, it's what is commonly used in physical therapy offices and what most of the pro athletes use, it's customizable so you can target specific areas of the leg if needed.

The pulse seems to be a marketing ploy by normatec, I believe it accomplishes the same thing, but their $1600 model is not customizable like the pro mvp, but their pro pulse model, which is the same 4,500 price tag, and will give you more options like the one I'm selling.

They really do work and they work well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send a picture of the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [urif] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's your email?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Post deleted by damobarnett [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to get this frame SOLD!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dimond and power2max are gone! Just the pro missile stem and bars and the Di2 front derailleur are remaining. Make me some offers!
Last edited by: damobarnett: May 13, 16 13:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have the missile base bar as well?
Quote Reply
Re: *NEW DIMOND FRAME* And Normatec MVP PRO system excellent condition [atomic153] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it's the entire pro missile setup!
Last edited by: damobarnett: May 27, 16 11:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you PM me a picture?
Thanks!
Quote Reply