Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** SOLD ** 2010 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Wheelset with Aero Cover
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my mostly new, 2010 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Clincher Wheelset with Aero Cover. I bought them new in July '10. Only used for a few short training rides and two Sprint Tri's. I'm guessing not over 125 miles on them. Basically, new condition. Also, includes an aero cover for rear bought from Wheelbuilder. Only used for one very short test training ride and the same two Sprints. No more than 50 miles. No issues and fits like a glove. Includes all the Mavic and Wheelbuilder goodies (skewers and stuff that comes with the Mavics, and, all hardware for aero cover). $750 shipped CONUS only. Prefer PayPal, but other arrangements can be made. Won't be able to get pictures up till later this evening. Does not include tires, tubes or cassette.

I hate to sell them, as I really like them, however, I feel I'd be better served using the proceeds to purchase a PowerTap wheel. Make my concious feel better.

Thanks. Mercer

Last edited by: vibrolux: Nov 6, 10 12:15
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Wheelset with Aero Cover [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mercer,

Send some pictures when you get the chance. I may be interested in them.

Thanks,

Wally
ventanacanyon1@qwestoffice.net
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Wheelset with Aero Cover [wdowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do this evening.

Tx
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Wheelset with Aero Cover [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you; I'll take them
Quote Reply