Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** SOLD ** - Rear Powertap wheel with accessories and wheel cover - Lower Price
Quote | Reply
** SOLD ** Rear Powertap wheel with accessories and wheel cover. 2,100 miles. Excellent condition and I've never had one issue with it. Details on the wheel are as follows:

Built by wheelbuilder.com
Kinlin XR-300 Rim, 24 Hole, Black
PowerTap Pro+ Wireless System
Sapim Laser Spokes, non-dive 2x, drive 3x
Alloy Black nipples
SRAM/Shimano

Includes: Little Yellow Computer head unit, 2 bicycle mounts, Hub tool for battery replacement, Manual, Software, Download cradle and Training and Racing with a Powermeter book. In addition, it includes a wheel cover also ordered from wheelbuilder.com.

$615 shipped CONUS. Prefer Paypal for payment.

Last edited by: vibrolux: Nov 2, 12 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Rear Powertap wheel with accessories and wheel cover - Lower Price [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with lowered price. Need to move this thing. Don't want to have an expensive "bike computer" laying around ....
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Rear Powertap wheel with accessories and wheel cover - Lower Price [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For some reason, I cannot send a PM but I am very interested in this. Can you please try to respond to me?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Rear Powertap wheel with accessories and wheel cover - Lower Price [29-ford-ccpu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's because you just registered today. Not enough time or posts to send PM. I can send you one though. Check your messages.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply