Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** PRICE BUMP *** Reynolds Element Disc Wheel Carbon Clincher (BNIB) - 10/11 Speed with Accessories - $1300
Quote | Reply
I've decided, after purchase, to go with my zipp 808's instead of using this disc wheel, but it is awesome! Reynolds Element Carbon Disc - 10/11 speed, carbon clincher. Comes with two sets of Reynolds brake pads, padded wheel bag, skewer and other goodies. The really nice thing about this wheel is that there is a cutout for the valve. No covers require and you can get to the valve easily if you flat.

Everything included from factory is included with the sale. Shipping only CONUS. I will cover shipping up to $25. Buyer pays the rest. PM me if interested.

You can see the wheel here: https://www.probikekit.com/...p;variation=11099008

$1500 shipped.
Last edited by: justtrime: Sep 17, 17 7:39
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Element Disc Wheel Carbon Clincher (BNIB) - 10/11 Speed with Accessories - $1500 [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
** PRICE BUMP *** Re: Reynolds Element Disc Wheel Carbon Clincher (BNIB) - 10/11 Speed with Accessories - $1400 [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Bump $1400 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: ** PRICE BUMP *** Re: Reynolds Element Disc Wheel Carbon Clincher (BNIB) - 10/11 Speed with Accessories - $1400 [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price bump to $1350.
Quote Reply
Re: ** PRICE BUMP *** Reynolds Element Disc Wheel Carbon Clincher (BNIB) - 10/11 Speed with Accessories - $1300 [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to $1300!
Quote Reply