Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**Sold** Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires
Quote | Reply
**SOLD**

Selling as a pair.

Wheels are a year old, maybe 3000 miles them- round and true.
Stealth Black decals.
Tires are brand new Schwalbe One 23c Tubeless.
Stans tape, valves and sealant.

A new set of Flo30s is $500
The best price I see on a Powertap G3 is $700,
The tires are $120/pair at best.
Stems and tape and sealant are about $40.
Thats $1360.

$875 plus shipping from 91362 (or local pick up)

Yes they can easily be run tubed as well. I carry a tube on the road just in case i get a big cut. I can even ship them that way if you like. I also have some new Pro4 Race tires as well if you want those with the tubes, same price.

http://www.schwalbetires.com/...res/racing_tires/ONE
Very fast and smooth riding tires.

Flo 30s are the fastest alloy clinchers I know of today. Great bang for the buck.

Will throw in a very lightly used cassette as well if you need one.

Also have the original Flo rear hub, unused, with both 10s and 11s cassette bodies that are available.
Last edited by: kjh121: Jan 28, 15 15:37
Quote Reply
Re: Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires [kjh121] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take $750 for just the wheels/powertap with no tires etc?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires [spm70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could do $775 for just the wheels and PT. Plus actuall shipping.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires [kjh121] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATE: We do have a 11speed G3 PT freehub body as well. So either of these are available: 9/10s compatible G3 hub with a lightly used 10s cassette OR a 11s G3 hub with 10s spacer and no cassette. Your choice, same price.

Pics here: https://plus.google.com/...thkey=CNydyonj0pGVKw

I'm having trouble posting pics, hope the link works. If you want me to email pics, or would like other pics, please PM me your email address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested if you can find a reasonable shipping price to Toronto, Canada. I live near the GTA.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires [boiler51] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As for now, they are still available. I am in discussion with an interested buyer, but no commitment yet.

Let me know if you are interested. They are ready to ship as soon as payment is recieved.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have people asking questions, but no firm commitment.

A lot of inquiring on shipping quotes. Here is the shipping info so you can calculate best shipping rate for your address:

Package specs:
27x26x14, 10 lbs.

Mailing from Westlake Village, California zip 91362

More background:
These were built by an excellent mechanic/racer/cycling coach with hundreds, probably close to 1000, wheel builds under his belt. The original spokes that come installed on flo 30s were cut and laced right in with the G3 PowerTap when the wheels were brand new.
Between my boyfriend and I, we have 3 sets of the Flo 30s with G3 powertaps. By far the best training set either of us have ever had- fast! This was the spare set I used when I visited him (we are in long distance realtionship, but he is moving in with me so no use for this 3rd set of wheels)

After going through the data over the last year it looks like the actual mileage on these wheels are just under 1,500 miles.

Hopefully I covered everything. Any more questions, please ask.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you asking for the 11sp, no cassette, no tires/tubes/sealant?
Quote Reply
**SOLD** Re: Flo 30 wheelset with Powertap G3 powermeter and Schwalbe One Tubeless tires [jjabr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$775 + shipping for 11sp with no tires tubes or cassette

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Last edited by: kjh121: Jan 28, 15 15:38
Quote Reply