Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description
Quote | Reply
THIS IS NOW SOLD!

thanks to all for the interest.

This an older Talon I bought used was my first tri bike. Got into an accident with a car and then became my trainer bike for the last 4 months. Have not ridden it in the road since the accident but works great on the trainer, no weird flex and the frame looks the same as it was before the accident. Moving to Europe getting rid if extra stuff, PM me with any questions.

Has 6600 group all works good, Vision bar and extensions. Will not come with wheels.
Frame size is 52

Last edited by: duvivr6: Mar 11, 13 5:04
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is it?
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great deal what size
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [tryguy67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot it is a 52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty interested, pm me your email and we can talk. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump for a great deal. the components are worth more than 350. If it was a 56 Id get it for a spare bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [tryguy67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How was the accident? was the bike itself hit by the car?

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded to your PM. Pretty much I impacted a car that drove in front if me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
arrghh why so small. i would have gotten thisss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell me the group?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Quote | Reply
Is it still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [acfmonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is, would also be able to split the groups and handlebars if anyone is interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would you want for just the frame/fork?
Thanks

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
psychosyd wrote:
What would you want for just the frame/fork?
Thanks

Sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM on entire bike. Why no response?

Re: Kestrel Talon Tri Cheap $350 shipped read description [Prof Warren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prof Warren wrote:
I sent you a PM on entire bike. Why no response?

I suppose I won't get a response...