Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD** Triathlonbag.com Zeus Bag - $75 shipped
Quote | Reply
Fantastic triathlon bag - excellent for traveling! I don't do any long distance traveling for triathlons and its just a little too big for weekend races. It would be perfect for flying - fits in overhead compartments and you can store everything in it.

I can't do it justice on here - just read what the manufacturer has to say:
http://www.runnersbag.com/store_details7.asp?id=7

Price includes bag, second wet bag stored in bottom pocket, bike seat wedge (I need to doublecheck on that) and an inflatable foot pool thingy for rinsing off your feet in the TA.

$75 shipped

~~~~~~~
Do or do not there is no try.
Last edited by: jsargevt: Aug 18, 06 10:09
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlonbag.com Zeus Bag - $75 shipped [jsargevt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumper - changed price to 75 shipped.

~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

dude,
1) is it in good condition?
2) would it be a good bag for general travel? (i.e. comfortable to wear for extended periods loitering around train stations, airports etc)
3) heavy duty nylon? sturdy?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlonbag.com Zeus Bag - $75 shipped [lizardman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its in great condition - I think that I have used it a couple of times.

It is quite comfortable to wear but honestly I never wore it for too long when it waspacked up. The bag would be OK for general travel. You can hold a lot of stuff in it - however you really ought to check the pictures on the webpage (http://www.runnersbag.com/store_details7.asp?id=7#) - inside the bag there are 5 compartments - 2 on each side and one in the middle (botom) which is insulated). You can store a very large amount of stuff, but you might not like the way the compartments are set up. I found that it didn't matter personally, but I could see how someone might not dig it.

It is very sturdy - made out of HD nylon - • 1050D Ballistic • 420D Nylon with urethane backing • 100% Elastic Polyester Mesh

Let me know if you have any other Qs.

~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Sent you PM
Quote Reply