Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm
Quote | Reply

********SOLD******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD

2010 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - 56cm - **$3150** With Bontrager Race Lite wheelset for an additional $250

This bike was used for one year of racing triathlons and is in great condition. There is a nic on the paint of the driveside seatstay. It is shown in one of the photos. Also a paint chip on the front part of the top tube, that has been covered with black touch-up paint. it is not noticable.

***Complete bike for sale minus the wheelset.***

Photo Gallery here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/...062506452/Cannondale

Bike is very clean and in excellent condition.
Bike retailed for over $12,000 with a set of Zipp 808/1080 Wheels.
Let me know if you have any additional questions

Highlights:
Bike has the integrated seatpost water bottle rack.
Bike has the one of a kind SRAM RED R2C (Return to Center) bar end shifters.
Bike has carbon FSA chain rings.
Fizik saddle with Carbon rails!
BB and deraileur have ceramic bearings.

Specs are as follows:
Frame:Slice Carbon Hi-ModFork:Cannondale Slice Aero Hi-Mod
Front Derailleur:SRAM Red braze-on
Rear Derailleur:SRAM Red
Shifters:SRAM 1090 R2C
Chainset:Cannondale Hollowgram SL BB30
Chainrings:42/54 tooth FSA K-Force TT rings
Bottom Bracket:Cannondale BB30 ceramic bearings
Chain:SRAM PC-1090
Front Brake:SRAM RED
Rear Brake:SRAM RED
Brake Levers:SRAM TT 900
Handlebars:USE Tula Aero Wing with Aero Pods and carbon S-bend extensions 31.8mm
Stem:FSA OS-99 CSI 31.8mm
Headset:Cane Creek Slice Carbon SI
Saddle:Fizik Arione TRI2 with Carbon rails
Seatpost:Cannondale Slice Carbon Aero Hi-Mod
Extras: Seatpost water bottle mount

Website;
http://www.cannondale.com/...i-mod-ultimate-13524
Cannondale Advantages:
S.A.V.E.:
Transition off the bike with more energy for the run! Tha's the benefit of the Slice's Active Vibration Damping, which soaks up road buzz so riders don't have to. Chrissie Wellington has broken world records using the Slice, so imagine what it can do for you.
AERO DESIGN:
Class-leading aerodynamics achieve higher bike speeds. Our reduction of laminar drag has been confirmed by third-party wind tunnels and at Tour magazine's labs. Smooth bikes go faster.
LIGHTWEIGHT:
The Slice frameset is one of the absolute lightest on the planet, and has the best stiffness-to-weight ratio in the industry. Light bikes climb easier and get up to speed faster after the transition.
Cannondale FSA Visiontech triathlon TT time Trial carbon SRAM RED
Last edited by: Nasta81: Jun 4, 12 9:38
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Nasta81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there.
Why are you interested in selling such a nice bike?
I'm selling my S-Works (fit issue), so, I'm not just bored and curious. I'm shopping aggressively.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [mmickiewicz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I race triathlons professionally and when sponsors change i can't ride the old bikes, even when I really like them. this was one of my favorites and was not used for long. Can't tell if you are interested in buying or not... let me know if you have any questions. My wife is 20 weeks pregnant and i need to get some money out of the garage and into the bank. Wanting to unload this and no takers yet.
Nick
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Nasta81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just reviewed your pictures, and it looks great. I'm definitely interested, but not sold on the Slice yet as I'm still considering the SC 7.8 and the Illicito. all comes down to dollars for the package.
I see what kind of money you have into it with the zipps, but I didnt see what your asking price is, and with what wheelset.
thanks in advance.
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [mmickiewicz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't believe i left out the price... $3250 is what i am asking. Heck of a deal for the components included. it is priced to sell. I am not including any wheels, but if you need a set i could throw in a Bontrager Race Lite wheelset for $250. I was happy with this bike. Light and responsive. I have had a lot of fit issues as well and liked the adjustability of the Slice. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where are you located, thereabouts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
San Francisco Bay Area Not sure if that is anywhere near you. Heading to Wildflower this weekend if that is closer to you. I am okay with shipping as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ugggh. I'm in Connecticut.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am assuming the bike is still for sale, looks awesome. I am also heading to Wildflower and it all may work out. PM me with your info and we see if we can't get together and make a deal.
Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I can sell my Kestrel 4000, I want this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still for sale?

thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [keishajeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is still for sale. no one has pulled the trigger on it. Let me know if you have any questions.
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Nasta81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just dropped the price. Will throw in a Bontrager Race Lite wheelset for $250 if someone needs a training wheelset with the bike. Want to get this bike Sold! Plenty of interest, but so far no takers. happy to answer any questions. No Problem with shipping the bike.
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Nasta81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you want to know what it looks like in motion – skip to 3:52 here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iLYnzeGY8U

Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link. You do good detective work. You are correct that the video shows this exact bike during a race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick, how tall are you and your inseam
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [morganlocke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'11" with a 33" inseam. The Slice is pretty adjustable and I hve the seatpost pretty much in the middle of its range so there is a lot of room for adjustment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nasta81 wrote:
I am 5'11" with a 33" inseam. The Slice is pretty adjustable and I hve the seatpost pretty much in the middle of its range so there is a lot of room for adjustment.

Well, that's just great......... I was hoping it was too big. :-/

Nice bike. Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Kikuchiyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW, great seller! I've personally bought a few of his smaller items and have been very satisfied. Too bad this is a little too much bike for me. Good luck with the sale!
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [Slorey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Steve!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What did you drop the price to?
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [robg123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have this exact bike and absolutely love it!

Quote | Reply
E-mail me at rdobbins82@gmail.com if the bike is still for sale. I'm also in the Bay area and would like to look it over. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [rdobbins82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a very similar 2011 slice hi-mod red for sale. I can post ads yet, but if you are interested, please send me an email at Koster dot Simon at gmail dot com

Thanks
Simon
Quote Reply
Re: **PRICE DROP** Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Ultimate - SRAM RED - 56cm [rdobbins82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. this bike has sold.
But I do have a very similar bike that is still for sale. Link is here:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...earch_engine#3955100
Quote Reply