Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
**ALL SOLD** GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents
Quote | Reply
All of this is brand new in box...... you pay for shipping

Hed Aerobar One Piece W/ Carbon extensions (NIB)
**** SOLD *****

Hydrotail (new in package)
$65.00

****SOLD****

Mavic Cosmic Elite Wheelset
SOLD****

Adamo Saddle brand new
black in color
**** SOLD*****

Specialized Tri Vents
****SOLD****

**SOLD**
SRAM RED Aero Groupo (NIB)
includes
172.5 Cranks
Cassette
Front and Rear Derailures
Brakes
Chain
Bar End Shifters
Bottom Bracket
$1500.00

Last edited by: crucks: Apr 28, 09 10:26
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in wheels and hydrotail, when can i see pics? Or send pics to soybean0422@yahoo.com thanks!!!! Maybe saddle too
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars [soybean0422] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my work has "photobucket" blocked, but i can shoot you emails of the pictures until i get them up on here...

Soy i shot you an email of the pictures

Chad
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars, Specialized Tri Vents [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Adamo the Race or the Road version?
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars, Specialized Tri Vents [rmcboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is the Adamo the Race or the Road version?
Race
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hed Bars are sold
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars [soybean0422] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saddle sold....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're interested in selling the crank, brakes, rear derailleur and bottom bracket I would be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If you're interested in selling the crank, brakes, rear derailleur and bottom bracket I would be interested.
I'd be interested in the RD, FD, cassette and shifters which would leave the crank, BB, and brakes for the previous poster.
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars, Specialized Tri Vents [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
groupset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, HEd Bars, Specialized Tri Vents [lcl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes group is still available
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what model year of Ksyrium Elites are these? The '09 1550g version? OR the older 1690g verson?
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [dothedu1974] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
what model year of Ksyrium Elites are these? The '09 1550g version? OR the older 1690g verson?
I bought them in '08
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take $300 for the Cosmic Elites?
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [dothedu1974] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
these are Mavic Cosmic Elites not Ksyriums
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [MR. T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Would you take $300 for the Cosmic Elites?
meet me half way. $325 + shipping and they're yours ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you ever split the group ill take the TT shifters!

Thx
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [xm23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red - REDUCED!, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [crucks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take $1200 *FIRM* for the SRAM RED Group + shipping

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Hyrdotail available?

------------------------------------------------------------
"You gotta love what you do and believe in what you do, and if somebody doesn`t agree, f**k them" - John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Quote Reply
Re: (PICS Added) GARAGE SALE : Brand New in Box SRAM Red, Mavic Wheels, Hydrotail, Specialized Tri Vents [coolluke866] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydro tail is still available.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hydro tail **SOLD**

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you would part out the set, I would take the SRAM Red Cassette. . .
Quote Reply

Prev Next