Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***WTB: SRAM Red, Force TT Groupset, Training wheelset, Aerobars
Quote | Reply
Preferably used! And preferably the Black editions!

For aerobars... preferably something all black and semi-light and relatively adjustable (non-integrated I guess). Female geo.

Thank you in advance! Building up a 2013 Cannondale Hi-Mod and going for Stealth Black!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: ***WTB: SRAM Red, Force TT Groupset, Training wheelset, Aerobars [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2013 10spd sram red rear derailleur I'd sell for $190 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: ***WTB: SRAM Red, Force TT Groupset, Training wheelset, Aerobars [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new sram XX 11-32 10speed cassette - $225 shipped

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you dont find a black group and decide you can live with standard let me know. have a set of williams carbon base/ext. also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just listed SRAM Force:Bar End Shifters, Brake Lever, Rear Derail, OG1070 11-25 Cassette, and a Carbon Profile Design Base Bar. $295 shipped. If you want it all, I can take a little off and ship it together. It took me a few times but the pics are up now. Check the posts under my profile and you will find the link with pics.
Quote Reply