Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** Blackwell Carbon Wheelset-404 Rim Shimano 700c w/ Extras
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Blackwell Carbon Wheels from 2005 that use the non-dimpled Zipp 58mm rim. It has Zipp hubs, 2 nearly new Veloflex Carbon Tubulars that were glued using Victoria Mastik One and I will include 2 pairs of carbon brake pads and your choice of a Shimano 9 or 10 speed cassette, (9spd 12-23 or 12-25) (10spd 11-23, 12-25).

I originally put these wheels on ebay but they didn't like my listing (spamming & the choice of cassette are no-no's I learned) so instead of dealing with the ebay hassle I am offering them here, I have 100% feed back and in my opinion this is a pretty good deal. Please send IM if you have any questions.
  • The wheels have less than 500 miles total usage.
  • There are cosmetic scratches only if you look closely at the rims.
  • Never been crashed.
  • Sorry no skewers included.
  • There is a small magnet glued to front rim as pictured below that is in the spot where most Ksyrium magnets are placed.
  • $999 via paypal to yabyum117 [AT] gmail.com gets the wheels, mastik glued Veloflex tubulars, and brake pads with shipping included to CONTUS!
  • Will Consider trade for Laptop or late model palm device.

Last edited by: YabYum: Jul 13, 06 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: Blackwell Carbon Wheelset-404 Rim Shimano 700c w/ Extras [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will also consider trade for reasonably late model laptop PC.
Quote Reply
Re: Blackwell Carbon Wheelset-404 Rim Shimano 700c w/ Extras [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
***SOLD***
Quote Reply